🖤Chapter 12🖤

He stalks closer to me like I was his prey, with a smirk evident on his old wrinkled face. I could see the scarring I gave him earlier.

I side step him the moment he moved in. I whip my head around and regret it instantly as the knife pierces my cheek skin and warm liquid rolls down my cheek.

Again on the cheek? Seriously?!

I grab my face still in a daze from both the shock and pain, when I didn't realize Ugly, Psycho-dude whipped his knife at me again and cut across my stomach over my already scarred skin.

I yell out in pain and fall to the ground. I clutch my stomach as I feel myself slowly losing consciousness. I try my best to get onto my knees and crawl away from him.

I feel my whole body shake as I sob out and cry for help. I was holding onto my stomach and screaming for anything or anyone to save me.

Cygnus. I breathe.

The door bursts open as if on que and a flustered Cygnus storms in with the other guys short on his tail.

"Gaia." He whispers when he sees me, so softly only I could hear.

"Did you see that?" The guy who dragged Cygnus away asked the other.

"No, what?" The other dude asks walking over to the Psycho dud with the knife. I couldn't see very clearly anymore and my head was spinning. I was so focussed on Cygnus that I missed most of their conversation.

"I think he felt her pain." The guy states. "Yeah." The other one agree. "Must be."

Ugly, Psycho-dude smirks and looks at me then Cygnus.

"Lock him up with the chains. Let's make sure of that statement."

Oh no. I feel my stomach drop to the floor and cold realisation draw in on me.

I wasn't simply going to die in this place, I was going to be tortured over and over again until they one day accidentally go too far and kill me.

The guys drag a fighting Cygnus to the corner where they take out chains and lock him up and attach the chain to a small hoop in the corner.

He makes a low threatening sound. It rumbles from his chest and it does enough damage, because they instantly moved back. It had me feeling a sense of proudness, even in a situation like this.

The Psycho dude picks me up and throws me up against the wall. I hiss in pain and Cygnus breathing came out unevenly. I can almost feel his glare.

"Now would you look at that?" The one guy whispers.

He moves closer to me and makes a small cut on my upper arm. I cry out as Cygnus growls at them, trying to get loose. I looked down at my arm. It's not that bad, I can live with that.

"This is something new." He states with a smile. "The docs gonna love this."

"You- a-are s-ick!" I choke out blood. "Fu-cker."

He bends down to my level and whisper in my ear. "Oh yes I am." A cold shiver goes down my spine. "And you don't even know the beginning of it."

With that last statement he bangs my head against the concrete behind me and I blank out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up on the floor, shivering and very sticky. I feel my whole body twitch in trauma.

I look around the room. I need-

Cygnus's gone.

I try to get up, but fall limp to the ground. My body was too frail. I check my arm, there was minimal bleeding and it has already dried. I look down at my stomach. That is worse, much worse. I lift up my shaking hand and touch my cheek, I wince slightly, but feel no warm wetness. That's a good sign at-least.

My head was throbbing again.
I feel nauseated and dizzy.
I was covered in my own blood from my cheek down to my legs.

After a while I get up to try and clean my wounds, skin and gown. I didn't get up though, so I crawled.

Where is Cygnus? Where did they take him?

As I was washing my face the door opens and I look out.

Cygnus.

I jolt towards him, failing miserable on the way, but he catches up to me. I lean into him and hold him. He hesitantly holds my weight up.

"Are you okay?" I ask him pulling away, looking him over.

He nods emotionless. He looks over my face.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"They're gonna do the insemination soon." He states looking away and taking a deep breath.

I bite my lip trying to keep my tears at bay.

My body hurts so much right now and they just wanna jump into it.

"Are you okay?" He looks over me and puts his hands on either side of my face.

"Doesn't matter." I smile and take my head out of his hands and limp to the floor. "It was all for nothing." I mumble the last part to myself.

"You're not going to die." He states sure of himself.

"You can't stop it. I can't stop it." I shrug. "It was going to happen sooner or later."

He looks over to the camera and I stare at the wall.

Just then the door slowly opens to HIS face. "Hello beautiful." The Psycho dude grins. "Doc wants to see you." He mocks me.

Just then Cygnus pulls me in closer and does the most unexpected thing. He kisses me. Sparks fly through me and butterflies dance around in my stomach.

More like Rhino's tap dancing, but never mind that now.

Then I feel nothing but coldness as I was being pulled away from him and out of his embrace, by the mentally unstable guy. I yell out to him once, no twice, before my ears stop working and I hear nothing.

As if everything goes slowmo, the guy drags my shocked body out of the room, with a screaming Cygnus being held back by other guys who entered the room.

This is it.

They drag me to the hospital room and strap me down. Head, feet, legs, arms, hands... The doctor takes a tube of something I couldn't quite see and walks towards me. I was totally numb by now. I tap my finger once and then twice for some reason.

My body was far past the state of shock, this was something betond that. It was like my body was defending itself in a way that wasn't helping. Suddenly, there was a loud boom and the walls started tumbling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------