🖤Chapter 6🖤

I rub my itchy eyes and open them, as I give a big yawn.

I sit up straight, probably looking like a mess, combing my fingers through my hair to regain some sanity. I wish I had some feminine hygiene stuff, just to help me feel and look better than I do now, but that was the least of my problems now.

I look around the room. It was too quiet. And still way too much white to put into one room.

Where's the boy?

I cautiously stand up and walk to the bathroom. I lift up the gown to check on the cut. It was mostly healed by now. I don't truly recall what happened that day, but it seems so far along, that I can't remember.

I do my business, quickly rinse my body and walk out. They gave me a new gown, which is better than the stitched up bloody one I had on.

Just as I walk out, the door opens, and they push the boy back into the room. He stumbles over his feet but quickly regains his balance. It sounded like a low threatening growl coming from him pointed towards the guards.

"Got somethin' to say?!" The man asks holding out those shocking-sticks.

He does nothing. Just stares back at him with the deadliest glare ever.

"That's what I thought." The guy mumbles, grimacing and walk back out. The boy didn't look bothered in the slightest. If I looked close enough, I would've sworn I saw him roll his eyes.

"What did they do to you?" I ask walking towards him as soon as they shut the heavy steel door behind them.

He gives me one of his famous glares and walk right past me.

"Can you just answer one question? Please." I beg. I was really left in the dark here. I feel like he should know at least something.

He sits on 'his' bed looking at the camera and back at me, "Then you'll leave me alone?" His lips barely move.

Gosh, that voice really is something. I wish I could hear it more often. It would soothe the anxiety in me.

I realise I haven't answered his question for a while. I slowly nod.

His eyes wait for me to continue as his finger points a lazy one, indicating that I was only allowed one question.

I nod appreciating it.

"Please explain to me what's going on." I tell him, frowning.

"That's not a question, that's a command." He says slightly amused, moving his head to the side.

I sigh, "Okay.... why are we here?" I gesture toward the white walls encaging us.

"Human and outer-space interaction." He speaks up and his voice projects throughout the room.

I notice him every now and then glancing at the top left-hand corner before he talks in a low voice. I follow his line of sight.

The camera. He keeps checking that camera. Why?

"Yeah, I know that much, but what does it mean?" I pry more.

"Humans want to see what happens when people and outer-space life were to meet." He mumbles the sentence, sounding bored with the question.

"Well, what is this 'outer-space life'?" I ask. It doesn't make sense at all. Outer-space life? Does that mean aliens?

He doesn't reply, trying to hide an amused smile. He knows it was more than one question. He moves so he's lying down on his back.

"Please." I beg him. "I need to know."

"Aliens." He states. "That's what you call them."

That's really weird right? Aliens doesn't exist. And I haven't seen one, much less encountered one or interacted.

All they do is take me to that hospital-type room.

Were those humans, in the hospital room, not humans? That's why they tortured me, because aliens torture humans?!

I slowly nod my head.

"What did you do the other night?" I ask remembering the sparks enveloping my body, glowing eyes and the pain slowly dissolving. I unconsciously touch my stomach.

He shrugs looking away, back to his emotionless stare, taking out his book to read.

Why was he allowed to read in here?

"It somehow eased my pain and then took it away, so whatever you did thank you." I say with a grateful smile even though I was still frowning and unsure of what to believe.

He shakes his head.

I could've sworn he did something. But it was weird whatever it was and very unhuman like.

Maybe he had like healing powers or something. That would be so cool.

No, stop imagining stuff. This is serious. He's probably just really into medicine.

I walk over to my bed and plop down onto it.

Just then the door opens, and two men walk in, the female doctor right behind them.

"Pin it down." She states pointing towards the boy.

Great the aliens again.

The men obey and picks the boy up, holding him against the wall.

She walks closer to him and got up in his face. "I could have sworn I heard it speak just now." She whips her head to me for a quick second.

He stays silent.

She grabs a syringe and stabs his arm, drawing blood. He doesn't even flinch or move his death glare off of her.

"Did it speak to you?" She asks me to narrow her threatening eyes at me.

I start to panic and don't give her the satisfaction of an answer. I shake my head left to right.

She nods slowly, narrowing her gaze at me as if she knew I was lying.

"Give them both a few gushes just in case." She walks out of the room.

I start panicking and stand up to escape this punishment.

They stab him first, but a frown makes it way up on my face as his wound closes up, almost instantly.

What the hell?!

Before I could fully register what's going on, a pain shot through my abdominal.

The bastard stabbed me while I was looking at the boy.

I still had a wound on my lower stomach, people, seriously! Well possibly aliens.

I fall to the ground holding pressure on the wound. I am getting really sick and tired of being in this fetal-position, cradling myself.

The men walk out joking about something they did and slam the door. Why do they always slam that stupid door?

I struggle to get up but succeed later on. I limp to the bathroom, grabbing as much toilet paper as I can and applying pressure on the now reopened wound.

The bleeding just won't stop.

Wait I can try and use the sheets to stop the bleeding.

I can rip it apart and use a piece to tie it up and apply enough pressure. I think I once saw someone do it on a movie. I wobble over to my bed, and I rip the sheets apart.

I place it around my stomach tightly and tie it holding onto it, wincing in pain.

Shit, I really hope this works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------