CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

jhene.

the waves softly smacked the shore as the sun descended behind the horizon making the water glisten a nice orange and yellow as the sky mirrored the same color .

i took in the view with the wine glass in my hand as i thought about all the crap i've been through in the past two years.

then i realized i haven't called my dad the entire trip. i got up from my seat as i walked back into the empty room and grabbed my phone.

i dialed him as i placed the phone to my ear.

"hello love."

"hey dad. how are you?"

"i'm good, how are you?"

"i'm getting along well. how's mum?"

"she's good. she misses you at home."

"yeah, i miss home too." i said as i sat on the bed.

"nae i've barely heard about this boy from you. whats his name ? kevin ?"

"it's keith dad." i giggled. "and yes i know , uncle has painted him to be such a bad guy."

"i mean he's literally a copy of me, is that why you chose to date him?"

"erm, no. i like him cause he wasn't afraid to fall for me. he wasn't scared to trust me."

"you should tell him love. i'm sure he'll understand."

"i can't. he'd be way too angry and completely in shock. plus he fell for jhene, not genesis."

"then make him fall for genesis. gen you're a wonderful person and in reality i made up jhene cause jhene is you."

then i started to realize. jhene and genesis weren't different at all. it was still me , just minus my street skills.

"dad have i ever told you how smart you are?" i giggled. he gave a hearty chuckle as keith wobbled through the door.

"okay dad i gotta go. i'll see you." i said. he hung up as i turned to him with a warm smile.

"hey honey.. did you guys have fun?"

"yeah , but it would have been better with you." he sung a bit. he gently gave me a kiss as he laid me on the bed and cuddled up with me.

"aren't you gonna take your jeans off?"

"you gone take em off me?"

"boy bye, go to bed." i giggled.

"come on jhene, come ride my face." he slurred as he rolled over and i smirked. i pulled my shorts off as i placed my thighs on each side of his face.

"you are so beautiful." he mumbled. he pulled my waist down as i bit my lip.

his lips wrapped around my bud as i gently moaned at his warm tongue sliding against it.

"keith." i breathlessly moaned as i gently bit my lip, he quickly flicked his tongue across my slit as my eyes rolled back and i gasped at the sudden pleasure that ran through my body.

he moaned into my clit as i rolled my eyes back and let out a loud moan.

i started to move my hips on his face as he stopped moving his tongue and let me pleasure myself.

"fuck keith i'm gonna-" i moaned as i immediately came all over his face. he slowly licked it up while looking up into my eyes.
__________________________________

okay cause at this point , i ran out of ideas and i'm stalling 💀

vote and comment 💘.