CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

jhene.

i felt keith's warm lips on my neck as my eyes fluttered open.

"hey baby." i mumbled and smiled.

"hey love." he whispered. i giggled as i turned to him and gently kissed his lips.

"i was having the best dream ever." i stretched and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"oh yeah, what was that about."

"us and the future. me and you getting married and having kids."

"sounds like the vision i have every day."

i smiled softly as i began to hug him and gently roll onto him. i moved my legs to straddle his lap as a knock came to the room door.

"pull out keith, we're coming in." i heard as the door opened and all of our friends came pouring in.

"don't yall have y'all own lives to live?" keith groaned as i sat up on his lap. i climbed off of him and occupied the empty space next to him.

"so jhene you pregnant yet?" lisa blurted.

"woahhh."

"girl what the hell." i said back.

"what, you and keith been fuckin, i heard y'all."

"no we haven't, cause everytime we try , here comes yo annoying ass." keith shot at her.

"or is it that your little ass dick doesn't please her."

"i'll make her scream right now." he sat up. my eyes widened as i sat up.

"lisa." i said. she was about to say something as she looked at me. i tilted my head as i held my hand out.

"keith , shut the fuck up talking to me."

"you said something first."

"hey, you wanna pay too ?" i pointed at him. he folded his arms and looked towards the wall.

lisa gave me the ten dollar bill as she did the same.

"such babies. anyways get out so we can shower." i said to everyone.

"girl do not take forever." lisa said as she walked towards the door and luke followed close behind.

algee was next and then elijah. bryshere kept playing on his phone.

"um fish lips. you gotta go too."

"nah i'm good."

"bryshere get your stupid ass up."

"why you gotta be so mean to me jhene ?"

"cause you're a dumbass." i stated get out of the bed. he quickly got up and out the door before i could get to him.

"yeah bitch you better run." i mumbled walking into the bathroom.

later that day..

i held onto keith as he raced luke and lisa to where algee was standing.

keith and i passed by algee a second before them as keith took his foot off the gas and allowed me to cheer.

"ha ha, pay up biiitch." i bragged as she rolled her eyes and took out 3 hundred dollar bills and handed them to me while rolling her eyes.

"whatever, we need to be heading back. i'm hungry as fuck and that food truck i like closes at 4." she said and looked at her watch.

keith started up the bike as i placed on my sunglasses and held onto keith.

keith.

lisa and jhene walked around in the mall together as me and the boys followed behind.

i kept watching jhene's ass move as she walked. she looked back as i looked up in her eyes as she smiled at me. she turned back around as she and lisa walked into the victorias secret.

me and the rest of the guys stopped at the entrance as jhene and lisa separated. lisa grabbed luke and jhene grabbed me , leaving the other three to stand around.

"come on , help me pick out a set or two."

"you want me to pay?"

"oh would you darling?" she cooed. she grabbed a basket and got a crazy look in her eye. i sighed to myself knowing she was gonna try and buy half of the store.

"you like this set keith?"

"huh?" i asked. she innocently held up the white lacy lingerie in front of me as i scanned it and imagined it on her.

in which was a bad idea. she looked at me and waited for an answer as i kept staring with sexual thoughts running through my mind.

"um. yeah, i like it." i cleared my throat. she smiled and turned around to look at the panties.

"hmm." she hummed as she bent over. i turned my head so i could make my situation go away, but it was no use.

it wasn't going away until i relieved myself.

"jhene." i mumbled. she stood up and turned around as i looked at her.

"jhene i have an issue." i said lowly. i pointed down. she looked down and raised her eyebrows.

"car sex?" she asked. i nodded quickly. she led me out of the store as we walked out of the mall and into the parking lot.

"all i need is 15 minutes."

"i'll make it 10." she smirked as we reached the car.

she climbed in the back as i climbed in as well. she looked at me as i gently grabbed her throat and started to kiss her.

i pulled off my shirt as she pulled down the top her dress. i pulled her into my lap as she straddled me and started to kiss me again. i placed my hands on her ass cheeks as i began groping them slightly.

i lift up her dress to see she didn't have on any panties.

"oh you wanted some huh?" i mumbled against her lips. i pulled my dick out of my pants and lifted her dress up more.

i slowly slid her down onto my shaft as she dropped her jaw and closed her eyes. i grabbed her hips and slowly began to move her up and down.

"oh my god." she moaned. i tilted my head back as i gently sighed.

"fuck , just like that." i breathed. she placed her hand on my shoulders and began to bounce faster.

"fuck." she whined as she looked back.

i groaned as I held onto her waist .

"Shit , you- fuck ." I said out of breath and laid my head back on the seat as she continued to bounce on me .

I watched her ass clap on my thighs as I gave her small smacks on the ass , encouraging her .

"Yes princess . Ride that dick ." I groaned as she started going faster and screamed she was going to cum as i stopped her.

"bend over." i simply said as she climbed off my lap. she bent over as i stood up.

i grabbed her waist as i slowly slid into her. she placed her hand on the window as i began to beat her from the back.

her moans became louder and the pleasure in my body started to rise. i bit my lip to keep myself from cumming as she began to slouch down.

i grabbed her hair as i pulled her head back. her eye rolled back as she let out a scream.

"k-keith i'm gonna-" she started as i wrapped my hand around her throat and started to pound into her.

her mouth hung open as i started to feel myself about to blow my load.

i gave her a few more hard strokes as her body jerked and she came all over me. i pulled out and jerked my dick until i came all over her ass and legs.
___________________________________

i told you the sex would be wild 🥴.

vote and comment 💘.