CHAPTER THIRTY

jhene

i walked into the hospital with a smile on my face. i waved to the nurse as she waved back and gave me a sticker.

i walked back into his room until i seen his day nurse finishing his vitals. she turned to me as she looked me up and down.

"you can't be in here." she sassed.

"i can't be in here , orr you don't want me in here cause my boyfriend ain't choosing?" i snapped back.

"girl whatever you aint allat."

"neither are you to think he'd pick you." i smiled sweetly as she finished her chart and walked out with an attitude.

"you're so mean i love it." keith said as i climbed into the bed with him.

i gently gave him a kiss as i pulled away and smiled at him.

"that wasn't me being mean. me being mean is telling her that she ain't nothing but lowly ass home attendant who fucked her boss to get her put in this bitch in the first place."

"girl that is so rude." keith laughed as i laughed with him.

"so did you come here to tell off the nurses or did you bring me food."

"both." i held up the chick-fil-a bag.

"i ever told you i love you." he said as he sat up and grabbed the bag.

i stood up as took off my jacket and roamed around the room a little bit.

"yo keith!" i heard as lisa burst in the door.

"what happened?!" keith said as he became alert.

"that guy that shot you is dead!"

i turned around and smiled to myself.

"what? how'd he die?"

"all i know is that nigga head was found in a box and his body strung up by his wrist."

"he lucky cause i was gonna torture the nigga." he said as he looked in the bag. "ooh nuggies!" he practically squealed.

"you supposed to be hard body and you squealing over nuggets." lisa laughed at him.

"girl i've been eating hospital for the past three days, i miss going for lunch dates with my baby. did you eat today jhene?"

"yes babe , i ate." i nodded. i sat down in the chair next to the bed as he practically inhaled the food.

there was a knock as i told then to come in and the boys started to fill the room.

"look at you , ya third time getting shot." bryshere chuckled "now that's a contest ion mind losing to you." he chuckled and dapped him up before he sat down on the couch opposite from the bed.

"now we all know , luke is beating all of us. mf got 6." keith commented as luke dapped him up next.

"it's cause he's fuckin people's girlfriends and taking em back to they nigga." algee commented sitting next to bryshere after giving keith a fist bump.

"what? i buss em down and send em home, why they mad? i gave em back." luke held his hands out and shrugged. they all laughed collectively as i gave a short smiled and looked down at my phone.

"man where's elijah at?"

"oh you ain't heard? his moms found out he was selling, sent that nigga to military school."

"something about how his family has enough money to own the town and he wants to sell drugs." luke said as he got on his phone and began typing.

"um and who the fuck you textin over there." lisa sassed as the room got silent.

i looked up and at him as his eyes darted around the room and he turned around and back to her.

"you talking to me?" he asked as she tilted her head to the side with raised eyebrows.

"uh yeah mothafucker i'm talking to you, who. are you. text. ing." she clapped and said her words louder this time.

"no one girl, stay over there." he sassed back as she turned to me and gave me a shocked face.

"oh i get it, you get around your boys and forget who made you tap out."

"ooooooh." we all said in unison as bryshere began to laughing making everybody laugh with him.

"nah bro down bad."

"down horrendous fuck is you saying."

"lisa made you tap bro?" keith asked as i turned my head towards him.

"don't do him , you be tapping too."

"who?!"

"keith mothafuckin powers."

"shiiiid you a lie!"

"i got the tape , y'all wanna see?"

"make sure you show them the part of you tapping before me."

"so you admit you tapped!" bryshere teased.

"after she tapped TWICE. or was it three times?"

"girls can tap! that's fine! did YOU tap?" algee pressed as we all stared and he stared back with a slight smirk.

he cleared his throat and looked away.

"THIIIS NIGGA TAAAAPPED." bryshere yelled as we all got into a fit of laughter.

keith gave me a side eye as smiled and made a heart with my hands.

"nah wait till they go , i got you." he nodded as they calmed down.

several hours later..

"ight y'all, imma take these clowns home. jhene you coming?"

"nah i'm staying."

"bet , see you tomorrow girrrl." lisa chanted as the boys followed after her. i waved as the door closed and keith glared at me.

"what i told you about tryin to embarrass me?"

"cause you was trying it."

"whatever bruh, you wanna order something? i'll pay." he grabbed his wallet.

"mm yeah. what would you like?"

"i don't care. just can't be hospital food."
_________________________________

yerrr tell ya homeboys and homegirls i'm baaaack 💋.

vote and comment 🦋.