CHAPTER FOUR

jhene.

i opened my locker as a few spray paint cans fell out just as the assistant principal came striding down the hall.

"oh , so it was you."

"what-" i started as she held her hand up.

"i don't wanna hear it, come with me."

"i.." i started as i followed her and seen out of the corner of my eye that a group of boys were hiding their smiles and stifled their laugh.

"miss you have to believe me."

"i said i don't wanna hear it."

"well you're gonna hear it. i didn't do it."

"mhm, that's what they all say, but since you have a clean record you have until tomorrow to bring them to me."

"fine."

"with proof." she added. i rolled my eyes and walked back towards my locker as i seen lisa standing there.

"did you just see that-"

"i know who did it."

"wait, what? you didn't do this right?"

"no , of course not. but there was some vandalism last night and the person hid the evidence in a random locker, but i know exactly who did it."

"who?"

"keith. he was bragging earlier."

"that's all fine and dandy , but i need proof."

"i can tap into the school's camera system and get the footage, there's a secret camera no one's knows about right in front of the school."

"who set it up." i asked setting the cans in my backpack.

"me, for this very reason. i knew someone would get pinned for something one day."

"right. well i brought you a gift."

"you did ? ohhhh baby , you shouldn't have." she said as i handed her the bag and she gave me a hug.

later that day..

i knocked on lisa's door as i checked my phone. the door swung open as i looked up and seen a tall lightskin boy shirtless and sweaty.

"um, this the powers residence?" i asked.

"yes, who you looking for?" he said as he began to get pushed out of the way.

"move , stink ass, don't be questioning my girl." she fired as she let me in.

"lisa i will take any bitch you bring in here do not play with me." he fired back.

"boy shut the fuck up and go mind your business some where." she said leading me upstairs.

"um , who was that?"

"my brother. what ya got ?"

"well , i had my uncle run the fingerprints on the spray cans and it matched his."

"mmm, i got the footage , would you like me to send it to you?"

"please thank you love."

"lisa, mom said cook for me." he interrupted.

"did she say that?"

"no she said it, now get up you bum."

"i'm calling her."

"bruh oh my god." he groaned as she placed the phone up to her ear.

"oh what's that mom, you said don't cook not a nan thing for keith?" she taunted him as my eyes widened. i slowly turned my head towards her as my eyebrows began to bend.

"bye mom." she said as she hung up.

"bruh , okay. don't ever ask for shit , i swear to fucking god." he said and walked away with an attitude. i got up and looked down the hall as he stomped to his room. i closed the door as i turned to her with wide eyes.

"keith's your brother?!" i whisper yelled.

"yes but you still should tell!"

"bitch that's your brother, he's good with guns and he's buff as fuck! i don't need that nigga after me!"

"it's fine! you have alot on the line! plus its a five day suspension, he'll be fine! please nene. you have to." she explained. i sighed a bit and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"fine. but if this comes back and he finds out, i'm snitching you out too."

"i don't mind, he can't do anything anyways. imma daddy's girl." she cooed.

"whatever." i giggled a bit.

"so we doing cheer this year?"

"yes , and practice starts tomorrow."

"ugh, i fucking hate them bitches."

"it looks good on my howard application."

"bitch felt. anyways, i'm hungry, you staying?"

"can't, got a family dinner thing tonight." i said grabbing my papers.

"mm, fine. more for me."

"fat ass."

"i wish." she said as i walked out of her room. i exited her house without a second glance at keith.
_______________________________

🤠✨

vote and comment ✨.