CHAPTER SIXTEEN

jhene.

"mm , i have to go." i said as he grabbed my face and kissed me again.

"keith , come on." i whined as he smiled at me.

"one more minute , you can be late one minute." he mumbled with his lips on mine still. we started to kiss again as i started to melt into him all over again.

"keith i have to go."

"whyyyyyy." he groaned.

"it's my volunteer work, you should sign up."

"me? do volunteer work? you must not know who i am."

"baby who caressss, come sign up. and when you do we can kiss in the break room." i smiled as he smirked and went in for another kiss as his lips met my palm.

"but this aint the break room and you won't sign up sooo, i gotta get back to work."

"fine , i'll sign up." he groaned.

"great, i'll bring you the papers." i smiled as i gave him one more kiss.

"okay bye." i said as i slid out of his backseat.

keith

i watched her walk back into the library. i got back into my front seat as i checked the time and i seen i had some time.

i started my car as my dad called.

"hello?"

"where you at?"

"alive. you need something?"

"yeah i need you to come and do a job for me, i'm away with your mother."

"ight, im on my way."

"ight , hurry up about it. time is money boy." he said as he hung up.

i drove home as i went to get geared up. i pulled up to my house and parked. i opened the door as i heard soft moans and a slight banging on the wall.

i cringed in disgust as i went down into the basement and took off my jacket. i pulled on my vest  and holster. i loaded my two pistols and stuck them in the holster.

my phone rang as i looked at the id and seen it was jhene.

i answered it as i continued doing what i was doing.

"hey baby, you need something?"

"yeah, my shift just ended, whatchu doing ?"

"boutta go do a job, why? you wanna come?"

"yes." she simply said as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"baby, i was joking."

"so was i. what are you going to do anyways?"

"um , probably move some shit, why? what do you know about any of this?"

the other line got quiet for a second.

"nothing , i'll just order an uber, um, call me when you're done." she quickly said as she hung up. i made a confused face as i shook my head placed my phone in my back pocket.

i placed my jacket back on as i jogged up the stairs. i seen someone leave through the door as i grabbed my keys and opened the door to see it was luke.

i gagged a bit as i close and locked the door. i hopped in my car and sped off to the location i was sent.
____________________________________

biiitch , not me giving yall all these updates. i oughta stop 😌.

vote and comment ✨.