Prologue

Third Person's POV

"Hey, want some Miss Beautiful?" I just give him a glance before I drank my beer. He's holding a beer mug contains Jack Daniel's. What a waste of money to impress some girls, tsk. Boys will be boys.

I didn't talk nor show some interest about him and just continue my beer. I can see in my peripheral vision that he is already piss. Tsk! I hate boys!

That fast! What a bipolar shit!

He grab my arm and I face him with my bored look. I can surely tell he's drunk, I know that! Tss.

"What's the problem with you woman?!" he shouted but I didn't care. I just give him my bored with cold stare and face my beer. Marami na akong problema ayoko may dumagdag pa sa isang estranghero lamang. It's really a tiring day for me.

After a few minutes, he left with his Jack Daniel's. Yeah! Go away, scumbag! I'm in my seventh bottle of beer when I feel someone put a warm and firm hand on my shoulder. Argh! I just want a peaceful night! I turn my head and face the man who I was talking a while ago. He's with three tall and strong guys. I just give them a cold look and drank my beer.

"See? She's just like that!" he said in a hysterical way. Tss, pathetic bitch! I just wanted to rest and clear up my mind, why they wouldn't let me? Come on!

"Miss, he just wanted to be friends with you. What's wrong with that?"

I'm still in my deep thoughts and in my beer. I was about to get my eighth bottle of beer when a guy grab my arm and pulled me to stood up away from the bar stool. The hell! Just leave me alone!

"We're talking to you. Don't be rude woman," the guy with brown hair darkly speak. But what caught my attention is the guy behind them just paying attention to his hair. I stare at him with a smirk and gave him a stare probably he feel my stare so he raise his head, also recognize me and smile widely.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He smiled again while walking fast to my direction. Halata sa mukha nung tatlo na naguguluhan sila sa kanyang inasal.

Umiling ako sa kanyang tanong. Still a stupid ass. "Isn't it obvious Skylar? I'm here to drink'" saad ko. "See?" sabay taas ko nung beer na hawak ko para makita ito.

"Kilala mo siya?" the guy asked Sky, the one who offered me a drink.

"Uh, yes." His eyes went quiver then he sat next to me. He called the bartender and ordered Martini for him and for his friends.

Naguguluhan man ang tatlo niyang kasama umupo na lang sila sa mga upuan na ma-ookupahan nila.

"How? What? When?" sunod-sunod na tanong nung lalaki na may red na buhok. I just drank my beer and be quiet.

"Sky," the guy who grab my arm earlier called him. I heard him sigh and drink his Martini.

"She's- uhm, I know you guys are confused, but it's a long story to tell," seryosong sabi niya. Nagkatinginan yung tatlo at seryosong hinarap si Sky.

"Then make it short, dude." The guy said, the one who offered me a drink earlier. Sky sigh deeply and look at me. Hindi man ako nakatingin sa kanya pero nararamdaman ko naman. By the looks on his face, I think he's asking my permission. I just shrugged and drink my ninth beer.

"She's a close friend of mine and a boss of me," he said with a playful smirk in his lips. Lumapit sila sa akin at makipagkamay, tiningnan ko lamang ang kanilang kamay sa aking harapan at uminom ulit. I don't really do handshake. Nahiya man sa hindi ko pagtanggap ng kanilang kamay ay nakangiti nilang ibinaba ang kanilang kamay.