"Kass!" An eerie scream came from behind. I turned around and Aaron stumbled his way towards me. Oh great, you can smell the liquor from a mile away.

"Aaron." I greeted back. He slouched unto me and I tried my best to keep him standing upright. This brings back so many memories. I was always Aaron's sober friend and would always take care of him.

"I missed you," he slurred, giving me a kiss on the cheeks. "You are my favorite person in the world." He nested his head on my neck as I struggle to keep him upright. He blew kisses on my neck. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him because I do; for 4 years of my life Aaron was my only true friend and although our friendship was weird, he was all I had.

"I missed you too." I admitted.

The rest of the night was uneventful, Aaron and I rekindled our friendship but other than that nobody paid me no mind. It's weird being back at a high school party and not be the center of attention but I kind of like it. Today I am no longer a high schooler and next week I'll be a New Yorker.

After I dropped Sophia off at her house, I didn't want to go back to my house and I headed to the only place that I felt like being tonight.

I knocked on the door and the door flew open after the first knock.

"Hey," I said softly, suddenly feeling shy. I gave him a lopsided grin. Aaron smiled back as he open the door wider for me to enter. He seemed to be more sober the last time I seen him.

"What you doing here?" He asked curiously. I was wondering that myself too but I haven't stopped thinking about him all night.

I shrugged. "Just wanted to see you tonight." I looked around the room and a nostalgic feeling hit me. The sleepovers we had when I was feeling lonely because my dad abandoned me for a job or all the parties we hosted together and being the hottest couple there. He guided me upstairs and we went to his room.

"I'm actually glad you came," he smiled softly, "I wanted to apologize." He sat at the edge of his bed.

"For what?" I went to seat next to him and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Well for one, acting like a drunk fool tonight ," he chuckled, "and for two, I still don't agree with what you did helping those Lincoln kids steal our stuff, I shouldn't have ditched you. I guess I am saying sorry for abandoning you like your dad does."

I intertwine his fingers with mines and plastered a goofy grin on my face. "There's nothing to be sorry for, I did a bad thing and you were right to not want to be my friend anymore."

He sighed. "I think I was just jealous."

"Of what?" I wondered, arching my eyes in confusion.

"I don't know," He shrugged, "of your new friendship with Sophia and when you are with her, you are genuinely happy and you were never like that with me."

"You made me happy."

"With me, the smile never reached your eyes but with Sophia, your whole face lights up."

I smiled thinking about it. It wasn't Aaron that made me unhappy I think it was being in a world where I couldn't fully be myself and nobody knew the real Kassandra and now, I can unapologetic be myself but one of the best things to happen to me was Aaron.

"I was jealous too." I confessed.

"Of what?"

"When you started liking Melissa and I wasn't the only girl in your life."

He chuckled. "Trust me nobody holds a candle to you."

"Promise?" He nodded. I leaned in until my forehead touched his and brought myself closer to him. I hesitated at first but I slowly lowered my lips to his and kissed him gently. I know I shouldn't but I don't care.

He immediately kissed me back and I find myself sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. He tugged at my shirt asking for permission. I nodded my head, granted him access. He pulled my shirt above my head and moaned when my boobs were exposed and I felt his hard on beneath me.

"I miss these." He grunted, playing with my boobs.

"They miss you too." I moaned when he pinched them hard. His lips found one nipple while his hand continued to play with the other one. My moans increased and I knew I was very wet down there. He laid on the bed while I hover on top of him and our lips found each other again. As great of a kisser Aaron was, I was getting impatient and needed him inside me like now. I broke the kiss and my hand made his way to his zipper. I didn't even bother taking off his pants. I just needed him to be inside me. I quickly got off of him and slipped off my panties, not bothering with taking off my skirt. Still on top of him, I position my entrance to align with his shaft and guided his penis inside me. I began bobbing up and down and he moaned as I continued to ride him. He used his thumb to rub my clit and I at this point I lost control and couldn't control the moans from escaping my lips. Not long after, I began to tremble and we both came at the same time.

I slowly fell upon his chest and my breathing was starting to calm. His arms wrapped around me and he held on to me tight like he never wants to let me go. We stayed in that position for a long time, talking and kissing and enjoying each other's company. When the talking seized, he flipped us over so he was on top. We skipped the foreplay and he slid into me and we began to fuck again. I grabbed his face and pulled it closer and our tongues danced. We both came shortly and he laid next to me.

I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his body around me. It wasn't long before we were both unconscious. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Aaron?

Or

Team Asher?

No slut shaming please. She is not committed to any guy right now

VOTE (25)

COMMENT (5)