Chapter 22

Mega omega sorry for the long update but I've been super busy!!! It's like 2 in the morning and I can't sleep so I decided to update and plus I decided to watch all of the Zenon movies so that's where mega omega came from. If u don't know what Zenon is, u and I can't be friends.

Again, spelling/ grammar mistake throughout this chapter in fact throughout this book. Too bad I don't care.
ENJOY
------------------------------------------------------
Kassandra's POV

Me: wyd?
Aaron: nothing important...want me to come over?
Me: Sophia's here
Aaron: nvm then
Me: u should still come
Aaron: nah

"Who are you texting?" A voice beside me asked. Before I could answer her, my phone was snatched from my hand by Sophia.

"Give it back." I groaned. Not listening to me, I watched as she scrolled through my phone; most likely reading Aaron and I's text messages.

"So you and pretty boy back on?" Sophia asked, a smirked crept unto her face.

I shrugged. "I guess."

There was a moment of silence as Sophia kept going through my message.

"Are you done?" I asked, annoyed. She nodded as she tossed me my phone back.

"Let's do something fun tonight!" She exclaimed giddily.

"Like what?" There's not a lot of options in this town.

She shrugged. "Let's go to the club."

"All the clubs around here suck." I scoffed.

"Then let's go the one in Lincoln." My head snapped up and I looked at her with a glare.

"Why would we go to Lincoln?" I looked at her suspiciously and her eyes shifted from left to right guiltily.

"Well?" I asked impatiently since she hasn't answered me after five minutes.

"Okay," she sighed, "I kind of told Jonah that I would meet him tonight."

"Is Asher going to be there?" My heart did a little leap at the mention of his name.

"No." She replied. Her eyes shifted again and the guilt face was back. She was a terrible liar.

"Sophia," I groaned, "I really want to avoid the awkwardness tonight especially since I've been ignoring him."

As an afterthought, I asked, "Since when were you and Jonah a thing?"

"We sort of hit it off when we all met and we've been texting ever since." She admitted.

"Great." I muttered. I didn't want to feel jealous but I couldn't help but feel like Asher and I should have been the one to hit it off and texting.

"So we going?" She asked, her eyes pleading and begging me to say yes.

"I guess." I huffed.

"Yes!" She screeched.

An hour and a half later, I found myself staring at my full length mirror. I went with a basic look; black leather mini skirt and a plain white halter top. I topped it off with some black wedges.

My hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and I only put on some mascara and lip-gloss. I wasn't trying to impress nobody.

"Are you ready?" A voiced said behind me. I turned around and faced Sophia. I looked her up and down and noted that her look was anything but simple.

Since she didn't have enough time to go home and changed, she borrowed something from me. She was wearing one of my favorite red strapless dress. I was skeptical about her wearing this dress because it cost be 600 dollars which she most likely can't afford. After begging and pleading, she finally got me to say yes.