Chapter 7

Asher

Asher

Asher

One more time. Asher.

His name sung in my head like a melody. I couldn't get it out. I even tried to picture what he would look like but for some reason Danny Zuko (Grease) keeps popping up in my head.

I just know that he would resemble a bad boy.

I was walking to my locker when I spotted Aaron at his, talking to that hoe Melissa Geller. Maybe I should go say hello to them.

Before I can take a step, my arm was yanked and I found myself walking the opposite way.

When I had the chance, I yanked my arms back but it was too late, we were already in the school's courtyard.

"What was that for?" I asked, my breathing kind of heavy. She was walking fast and I had to run to catch up to her since she had my arm.

"You looked like you were about to pounce." She answered, a smirk played on her lips.

"Sophia." I sighed.

"Look Kassandra," she snapped, "Aaron most likely thought you were just a booty call and doesn't like you in that way so stop being a brat."

"You say the sweetest things to me." I replied sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and once again grabbed my hands. I needed to have a talk with her about how I can walk on my own. "Let's get some lunch." Then she started to drag me towards the cafe.

We got lunch, and we sat at a random table.

"Thanks for helping me with the whole Lincoln kid thing." I said.

She shrugged. "No problem it was fun."

My minded drifted off to that day.

Flashback

It was a long drive to the town of Lincoln but we finally reached Lincoln High just in time for fourth period.

"What's the plan?" Sophia asked.

"Pulled down the fire alarm."

"And you needed my help with that because?"

"Batman takes Robin on everything no matter how big or small the mission is."

"If anything, I'm batman." She scoffed.

"Bitch, I'm batman."

She rolled her eyes. "Let's just get this over with."

We walked towards the main entrance and walked inside the school. Thank God no one was in the hallway. If anyone saw us, they would instantly know that we don't belong.

Finding the alarm took about a minute but it was behind a little glass door and there was no way of pulling it down. Great, I'm guessing people around here pulled it down one too many times.

"What are we going to do now?" I sighed out of annoyance.

"Do you have a plan B?" I shook my head. It's not like I was an expert on doing these things.

Sophia pulled me into the girls’ bathroom and she took out her phone.

"Hello?" She said when the phone was picked up. She was speaking in a British accent. "I was wondering, is this Lincoln High school?" She paused while the person on the other line answered.

"Hi my name is Victoria Lockwood from the gas company and I noticed that your school is long overdue for a checkup." Another pause.

"Well, I am afraid that because of this the school can go up in flames any minute now and I need you to execute the building right away." She nodded her head as the lady replied. 

"Great, thank you." I waited for her to end the call.

 "Do you think it worked?"

Before she had a chance to answer the intercom went off. "Attention students," the lady said, "I just got off the phone with the gas company and I don't want you to panic but the school might go up in flames so I need all of you to get out the school as fast as you can."

"It worked!" I cheered, "We need to get out of here."

We ran out the school before it went down in chaos. So maybe she is batman.

End of flashback

Sophia couldn't come over after school so I went home alone.

There was a party tonight and I was going but that wasn't till later. Since I had nothing else to do, I decided to reply back to my pen pal.

Dear Asher,

By the way, I'm sort of in love with that name but anyways you are welcome. So tonight there's a party and I sort of didn't tell Sophia about it. She wouldn't come anyways. Was that wrong of me? I want to learn more about you. What are your hobbies? Your likes and dislikes? Do you have a girlfriend? Is she pretty? What do you look like? What does she look like? What is your best friend like?

Xoxo 

Kassandra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE (30)

COMMENT (5)

FOLLOW ME

ALSO, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "SEDUCING THE GOOD GIRL"

p.s. people got confused...Asher is her pen pal but hes from LINCOLN, kassandra is the one from Jefferson