Chapter 25

Kassandra's POV

Great, so I get to spend the whole day with the guy that doesn't want to be with me. I mean everybody wants me.

The only good news is, there's no classes.

I was spinning my combination to my locker when purple hair girl came up to me. I really don't have time for her.

"What?" I asked her before she even have time to speak.

"The buses just pulled up to the school." She informed me.

"So?" I dragged the word out.

"I really don't want them here." She whined.

Why do I even put up with her?

"Too bad." I shrugged, slamming my locker shut.

I began to walk away; to my dismay, she began to follow me. Since the Lincoln kids are coming here instead of us going there, Mr. Louis thought it was a brilliant idea if the whole school welcomed them with open arms.

Purple haired girl and I walked together towards the front of the school. She was chatting away about the weekend party and I was trying my hardest to not listen.

As soon as we got outside, I went in search for someone. My eyes scanned the crowed and easily found who I was looking for. I walked towards them and he smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hey babe." He greeted. Aaron leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Hi." I smiled. "You remember my friend, right?" I asked, pointing towards purple haired girl. She wasn't really my friend but I already forgotten her name.

He nodded. "Hey Lisa."

"Hi." She smiled.

Aaron put his arms around me and I took a deep breath.

This is going to be so awkward.

There were three yellow buses in front of the school and the doors all opened simultaneously. One by one kids descended the narrow stairs.

I wonder which bus Asher was in.

It was like the Lincoln kids were having a scowl competition with us. Since they looked more threatening than us, they would definitely win.

Maybe he likes to make an entrance but Asher was the last one out. I could tell that the girls were trying their hardest to not gawk but some of them were failing.

"Welcome." Mr. Louis greeted loudly. Aaron groaned beside me.

"Thank you for having us." A teacher with dorky teacher clothes and big round glasses stepped forward and shook Mr. Louis' hand. "I'm Mr. Darcy."

The rest as they say was history. Mr. Darcy and Mr. Louis talked for a while then we were allowed to meet our pen pal. They made it like a game; in home room we were giving a piece of paper with one half of a drawing and I guess the Lincoln students had the other half.We had to find the other painting in the crowd. Asher and I had it easy since we already met.

His eyes landed on me then it trailed down towards Aaron's arm around me. Immediately, he scorned.

What's his problem?

When we were told to do so, the crowd scattered out and went in search for their pen pal. I immediately walked towards Asher.

"Hi." I greeted. I wrapped my arms around his neck but I was soon pushed away.

"What are you doing?" He asked his lips turned into a frown.

"It's called a hug."

"Don't touch me." He growled.

I sucked in a breath and just stood there—not knowing what to say.

"I got to go back to my locker," I spoke after a while, "I guess you should follow me."

I didn't give him a chance to answer as I walked towards the entrance of the school. I looked back and surprisingly, he was following me.

As I reached my locker, Aaron was already waiting for me with someone from Lincoln.

"What's up?" I asked as we got closer.

"This is my pen pal Mason," he pointed towards him, "I was just showing him around and wanted him to see my special lady."

Special lady? I frowned. Does that mean girlfriend? Or a friend I occasionally fuck? Probably the second one.

"Hi." I smiled towards Mason.

"Damn girl!" He exclaimed, "Why don't you dump this loser and get with a real man?"

I chuckled but Aaron didn't find it amusing. Before anyone saw it coming, he pushed Mason against the locker and grabbed him by the collar. "Back off" he warned.

Unfazed, Mason laughed and pushed Aaron away. "Or what?"

We were attracting a crowd so I got in the middle of them. "It's not worth it." I said. I looked towards Aaron and he nodded as he walked away.

This day is not going to end well.

Asher was suddenly beside me and looked towards Mason. "Have you seen Jonah?" He asked.

Mason nodded his head and pointed in the distance. "He's talking to that brunette chick."

Asher nodded and started walking towards Jonah—leaving me alone with Mason.

"You want some crack?" He asked, showing off his crocked teeth.

I looked towards him with disgust and walked away. Asher was talking with Jonah who was with Sophia.

"What are you guys talking about?" I curiously asked. They stayed silent as they looked sideways at each other. "Is someone going to speak?"

Before anyone could say anything, a crowd formed around me.

"Hey Kassandra." A guy with beach blond hair said. I didn't remember his name but he had a cute smile.

"Hey."

"You want to go to the courtyard?" He asked. Though he wasn't as hot as Asher or even Aaron, he was extremely cute.

I nodded. "I'll meet you guys there."

"I'll save you a seat." He winked. I smiled as they walked away.

I turned my attention back to Asher, Jonah and Sophia but all but Asher were gone. "Where did they go?"

He ignored my question. "Are you popular?" He randomly asked.

I shrugged. "I guess."

"Can you help us with something?"

"What?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey yall sorry for the short chapter but shit is about to go down the next chapter lol i was gunna make it one chapter but eh

anybody have fun plans for xmas.

VOTE (170)

COMMENT (10)

FOLLOW