🐰🐯

"Hyung"

"Hyung.....

WAKE.....UP.....HYUNG"

"W...A...K...E.....U...P...P...P", The blue haired boy screamed whilst shoving his elder brother from the bed in attempt to wake him up.

Who would have blamed him for this plot twist?
Instead of the elder one being the one to wake the younger , it turns out the opposite.
Not that Yeonjun is complaining tho...
He's kinda gotten used to it now.

Taehyung has always been a pain in the ass sometimes...
He's always too lazy to do almost everything except getting himself fucked... obviously...

He keeps rejecting managers and now that duty is on little Yeonjun and his best friend Jimin...
Since he and Jimin are together in almost every project, Jimin gets their schedules, sends it to Yeonjun and he makes sure Taehyung follows it.

Today, the duo has to sign a contract with the Jeon's Group and become their official models.

And as usual , lazy Tae is still in bed...

"Hyung you have a contract to sign today...you can't be late"

'whatever ... Okay...
Wait ...what
A contract? ', Tae asked confused.

"Yes ...a contract with the Jeon's.."

'The f*** !!why didn't you wake me up?'

"No cussing hyung... I was literally waking you up just now", the younger shot back with a pout .

"Ugh..fine ..I'm sorry ', the elder apologized in defeat and picked himself up from the bed.

"Good ...I'm done with you so I'mma head to school. Jiminie hyung will pick you up in an hour time... See you later hyung", the younger said while shutting the door behind him.

~~~

Chim💟
Hey Tae
I'm at the door

Tae💓
OK.. will be out
in a sec.
Chim💟
Okay....

Tae💓
Wait👀👀 why
does this sound
like you are taking
me on a date 😊lol

Chim💟
LMAO...😅😂
A date? ... seriously though
Tae😆

Tae💓
Kind of👉👈😗

Chim💟
Two bottoms also
doesn't make a top
LOL. .😕😂
Just come out already
We're running late
On our freaking first day😑

Tae💓
Ugh...fine 😐
Such a mood
bomber😵😒

Chim💟
Whatever 💅

☆☆☆

Later that day, the two friends finished their assigned schedule
So they decided to hang out in the club, have fun and maybe get themselves laid.....
"You know something Tae?",the elder asked.

'What?',the younger replied with a bored tone.

"It's sad you didn't get to see the CEO of the Jeon's. ..like damn the guy is hot ..."