7-🐯🐰

He sat at the counter of the bar hands lazily dancing on the table  constantly looking here and there waiting for his "saviour's"
arrival.
Shortly after 'he' arrived.

"Hyung ... I missed you! "

'Missed you too pub, how yo' doin'

"I'm good..but.. "

'I know everything already little one.... I'd advise you don't do anything for the main time and follow what ever they got for ya and get your own plan along the line.... You could file a divorce you know ',the elder suggested.

"Yoongi hyung...it isn't that easy", Taehyung said almost in tears.

'hey.... Listen here.  I ain't allowing you to do anything stupid... No... I wouldn't... I know what's best... I'm sure he already threatened you and I don't think you would want Yeonjun to go through the same fate as your.. ',the elder was cut short when he heard little sobs from the younger.

"Hyung... I'm scared... My.. My.. Dad.. He is a monster...hyung... ",he cried.

'I know pub, that's why you shouldn't go against him else you'll suffer... But I'll do anything in my power to help'

'and I got a plan for you I just need you to be patient',Yoongi assured.

"hyung ",

"I got you covered  little one.... I know how to deal with this... Just do it for now... That's the only way. for now, do nothing... Now you gotta go "

"hyung please "

'listen here pub,  I don't think you are fit to drive back home right now I'm gonna get you a ch...'

"Don't worry hyung. Jiminie will come and get me",the younger assured.

'if so I'll wait and see you leave . Who's he anyways? Your lover? ',Yoongi asked with little interest.

"No  hyung... He's my best friend..
Wait a minute... I think you two would be the cutest couple ever... OMG just wait till he gets here... You are totally gonna like him hyung. He's got that fat ass. Not to mention those thick juicy thighs ",the younger smirked, His tone changing to a sly one.

'As if ', the elder said and emptied his glass of his remaining wine.

The two continued to have random talks on everything and nothing. Taehyung  looked at the entrance again and noticed the small figured man he has been waiting for and smirked.

"Blessed are you hyung... For I have bestowed upon you your bride of destiny ; Park Jimin', The now 'priest' Taehyung said.

Yoongi was a laughing mess until he turned to the direction of who ever Taehyung was introducing to him.....
...local man choked on his wine and started coughing non-stop.

May God help him.

ΦΦΦ
Omg😱 I'm so sorry for the late update  :-(←_←
School have been a pain in the ass🙄😕😢

Another fill in for y'all's cute a***💞💞💞💗💝love y'all

Plz don't forget to vote and comment
Borahae 💜💜

-unedited

I miss y'all💜😪

Another lock down 'bout'ta go down here so we might vacate schools again *seriously praying for that*

Stay safe everyone 🙏💙💜
Bangtan loves y'all 💞💜