🐯🐰12

It's been two weeks since the couple had moved in together after their honeymoon.
Thankfully, their dads haven't meddled with their marriage life so they weren't forced to share a room.

They stayed at the Jeon's Mansion at Jungkook's quarters in peace... With only Jungkook's butler,Mr. Lee coming in and out. Taehyung was given a month off work by Jungkook.though he wasn't willing ,he stayed home nevertheless nae doing absolutely nothing. He would watch Netflix, post on social media and all...

Taehyung sat in front of the TV hungry as ever. Apparently, the butler was on a day off . And if he's being honest he has also noticed his appetite's big now. But he just shrugged it of and thought of what to eat.

Just then the door opened and Jungkook entered .
"Oh... sorry for not calling ahead . I thought you were already sleeping", the younger apologized.

"Mmm", Tae nodded and turned his gaze back to the T.V

"Did you eat already?"

"Mr. Lee took a day off"

"Oh...ok....wait do you mean you can't cook?"

"Who says I can't?... I can boil water if I try", Taehyung sassed

"Oh... Congrats then... I guess we wouldn't starve ourselves to death after all ", Jungkook sarcastically applauded with a nod of approval.

"You're judging me...?"

" No.. I'm just proud my husband can boil water... what will you be using the boiled water for though?", Jungkook tried to reason it out with a curious look on his face.

"For rituals... Idiot",Tae said with  slight annoyance.

"Ooffft....I didn't mean to annoy you... Sorry", Jk said cheekly .

"You'd better be",the older scolded.

"I'm gonna change... I'll be back to cook something for us...hang in there", having said that, Jungkook headed to his bedroom.

"Whatever", the other on the couch rolled his eyes and continued watching the chinese series, "Word of honor" . He was so addicted to it but it's sad he had to wait each week for only three episodes update...

>>>Time skip

Kim taehyung posted a new photo!

♥️Liked by seokjin,park_jimin and 221422others

️Liked by seokjin,park_jimin and 221422others.

Kimtaehyung  As requested by majority of y'all...

View all 12132 Comments

tae_kook_forever oh my...this so cute*\0/* I can't...

seokjin but why does the caption sounds like an excuse? @kimtaehyung

parkjimin was guessing same @seokjin 

parkjimin care to explain?! @kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung there's absolutely nothing to explain...rest your tits @parkjimin

kimtaehyung hyung it's not any excuse it was requested@seokjin

parkjimin lol bitch we aren't no kids ... You are lying thru your teeth I can see it...I'm your soulmate....I can see thru you lmfao @kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung yeah yeah whatever bitch... you win ... But it was requested..@parkjimin

Kimtaehyung  @parkjimin come over yes?   ... I'm bored please=_=

parkjimin ok ... see you soon@kimtaehyung

Seokjin I'm coming too @parkjimin @kimtaehyung

>>>Time skip

Seokjin arrived shortly after Jimin arrived at Jungkook's quarters. The three settled for movie night since Jungkook had an urgent business call at Shanghai and won't be home for a week or so.

An hour passed and Taehyung had excused himself to go and throw out in the washroom for the third time. The other two was getting worried .

"Yah Tae are you sure you are okay?", Jin asked.

"I'm really fine . It's just my tummy. I've been feeling nauseous for a while now nothing more",Tae said

"Hyung I hope we're not thinking same",Jimin choked out with a worried expression.

"What other symptoms do you have?", Jin asked

"Mmm...let see... Okay I don't know but I noticed my appetite's increased quite a lot... Like I'm always hungry...and as you saw...I throw up quite a lot too especially in the morning...and...yes.... infact I'm tired", Taehyung finished and sank in the blanket that was covering him.

"No...no...this can't be happening",Jimin exclaimed  panicked.

"Listen here Tae...let me ask you this... Have you and Jungkook done ... You know... Did you guys do it recently ?",Jin asked indifferently

"Yeah... but I didn't know he entered the other hole... I'm sorry hyung... I should have been more careful", Taehyung said through his sobs since he realized what happened.

"No...no don't be...we aren't blaming you okay... it's ju...",Jin was cut off his words when Jimin exclaimed.

"Jin hyung... How come you are so calm about this? Don't you see the harm here?. One, his career. He's a fucking model how's he gonna cover this pregnancy? . Second , the divorce...how we gonna do that when there's a baby?... good thing that his good for nothing father doesn't know about your dual gender....I'm freaking out",Jimin let out in frustration.

"Will you calm the fuck down?.... I have a plan...and I guarantee both Tae and the baby's safety... trust me yeah?",Jin assured

"YOU DO?"

"Yes"

A/N
-unedited

Boring ass book ... Thanks for reading tho...😘♥️

Shout outs to my baby Blancnoir22
Love you ;)♥️

Please vote and share