14

"So this is the possible plan and capital for the next project", Jungkook's secretary announced to the new business partners . Jungkook just sat blankly staring into nothingness as his secretary continued her presentation. He was brought back from his trance by a sudden commotion outside the conference room. He rolled eyes and got up only to be met by a little boy bumping into him. The little boy pouted as he realized the guards were still after him but held unto the unknown man he bumped into.

Jungkook on the other was confused as ever... He was literally staring at his younger self...he cool his expression and signalled the guards to go back and crouched down to the boy's height and smiled warmly showing his bunny teeth.

" Oh my God... You have a Bunny teeth just like me...wow",the said boy exclaimed showing his bunny teeth, smiling.

"OK....so what's this cute little guy doing in here?", Jungkook asked still smiling.

" ah...I forgot ...I'll introduce myself first... I'm Kim Yejun . 5 years old . nice to meet you Mister?",Yejun said and extended his little hand leaving everyone in the room  awe struck at his politeness and his choice of words and formalities . Jungkook on the other hand was as speechless.

Seeing that the older Male wasn't going to talk anytime, he continued...

"And to answer your question, I came with my mum to meet my Dad ", Yejun explained.

" If I may ask who's your dad?", Jungkook asked.

"sshh...don't say out loud come here", Yejun said indicating the elder to come closer so he can whisper it to him.

" So...mister 'who hasn't still told me his name', this is a secret that's why I'm only telling you because if mom finds out, I'll be grounded ...pinky promise?",he said and held out his little pinky which Jungkook interlocked with his and smiled.

"Promise", Jungkook said and all the people in the room smiled at their cute interaction. If anyone came to meet they wouldn't even doubt they're father and son.

" I knew I could trust you...so the thing is, mom hasn't told me but I know my dad's name. It's just sad I don't know how he looks like", Yejun pouted .

"Don't worry little guy... Tell me your dad's name so I can help you look for him", Jungkook assured

" He's Jeon...umm...what...oh no...I can't forget.... Jeon Jungkook... Yes yes that's his name ",Yejun said and jumped about happily congratulating himself for not forgetting his dad's name.

To say Jungkook was shocked was underestimating.... He was beyond that...he couldn't progress what was going.
Just when he was about to question the little guy further, the door flung open revealing a pissed of SOMEONE and that someone was no one but KIM TAEHYUNG!!!.

" Yah Kim Yejun why did run away when I clearly remember telling you to sit and wait.."

"Sorry mom"

That's all it took for Jungkook to malfunction... "What on earth is going on", was all he could manage to say.

A/N.

Another update.. Yeah.

Stream butter

And don't forget vote and share.