5-🐯🐰🔞

IF YOU KNOW ME FROM SCHOOL PLEASE SKIP THIS PART ELSE YOU'LL START SEEING ME DIFFERENTLY...LOL😂

WARNING SMUT 🔞

SEE Y'ALL IN HELL LIL FELLAS..

OK... LET'S START SINING BITCHES...

🔞🔞🔞

"AHhHhHh...Fuck ...papi",... Wait, yo' should've knock....oh..I forgot y'all got no shame...lol

Let's continue...

Jungkook slammed in his huge member in Taehyung's small pink hole...not letting the elder adjust to his size.

The younger kept thrusting loving each feeling he was getting while inside the elder...he wanted more of it...
The elder was not less. He also loved the roughness... Well he found a new kink.

His not- so virgin hole was filled and stretched. He was covered with many hickeys from his neck to thighs.

"AHhHhHh!!....waii....aaahhhh..", Jungkook pulled out and slammed in even if Taehyung told him to wait...he kept thrusting faster not getting enough of Taehyung's abused hole.

'YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO', Jungkook shushed Tae by increasing his pace a little too much and as a little punishment, he started spanking Taehyung.

"*Spank*...*spank*",
Taehyung bit the pillow when Jungkook thrusts into him again still spanking him.he clutched the bed sheet in his hand as a tear fell off his eye.
Don't get him wrong....he was enjoying the pain and pleasure he was receiving right now...way too much...

"Argh...fuck... I'm gonna cum", Jungkook cussed.

'Me too ...Aahh...Didi', Taehyung moaned...so Jungkook was gonna pull out when...

"Papi...ahh", Taehyung called

'Yes?', Jungkook responded uncertain..

"Please fill me up.... Cum inside me... Pretty please?", Taehyung pleaded looking cute but saying those sinful words... With that, Jungkook slammed back inside him thrusting crazily... Taehyung was seeing stars and was a moaning mess when Jungkook started palming his member ...

With few more HARD thrusts, Jungkook released inside Taehyung , filling him up to the brim with his cum...

Taehyung also came on the sheets and they both collapsed on the bed , panting.

"My best session so far",the younger said to himself and smiled at the elder man by his side who also smiled back and they both fell asleep.
¶¶¶

My first time writing smut...eww..it sucks like riding a small dick😂no feeling...lol..

¶¶¶

Earlier that day....

Jungkook had had enough waiting for Taehyung to show up on their arranged date... He's been here for two fucking hours and Taehyung wasn't showing his ass here and he was getting irritated.