3-🐯🐰

It was a Monday morning and the day Tae and Jimin's photos will be released together with the Jeon's new brand. Taehyung was called to the CEO'S office which  he couldn't think of a reason why but went anyway.
He walked in the hallway gaining all the attention he intended to attract. And that's because of the dress he wore...
Some of the workers stared till they either bumped into each other or into something.
He just smiled at their clumsiness and continued walking anyway. ..

Tae's current outfit plus the makeup but the trouser is bottomed up and lose but somehow gripping his thighs and his ass and plus the choker too

Tae's current outfit plus the makeup but the trouser is bottomed up and lose but somehow gripping his thighs and his ass and plus the choker too.👆👆👆

He finally reached the front desk where the CEO'S secretary sat and was ushered inside but he kept debating with himself whether to act like nothing happened  or be straight *gay* ass disrespectful or be nice or act cool or...
He opened the door when he heard a 'come in' and stepped inside looking at everything in the office except the CEO.

'Any reason why I was called here?',the model ask eyes focused on a certain painting at the corner of the office.

"A very nice way of talking to your boss.... you sure do got some nerves... I like it,",the CEO said the last part to himself with a smirk plastered on his lips.

'Thanks for the compliment. ..hun',the model sassed.
'Now tell me why you called me in this f...... office of yours... I got no time ',the model hissed.

"Listen here b.... I'm not funking liking how you keep cussing at me . Like seriously. ..I'm your boss and you are a fucking  employee ...know your place", the CEO said clearly angry to the highest level.

'As if..... tell me why you called else I'mma leave ',the model said and headed for the door.

"Yah .... check that attitude of yours else you won't last another day in this company ",the CEO spat.

'LOL. ..nope....you gotta deal with it ',the model sassed and slammed the door shut as he left leaving the CEO dumbfounded.

♤♤♤
Yeonjun's POV

Final year of college has always been fun.. not all fun but yeah... I've got Taehyun, Huening Kai and Boamgyu by my side so it's fun...

School was over and most students were already headed home . I had extra class so I went to the changing room to wear the extra clothes I brought because i wouldn't be going home until late night. ..not when that witch has returned. .

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice any one around until. ..

3rd POV

"Nice ass ... I wonder how it feels",one of the three boys in front of Yeonjun said and proceeded towards the scared boy.
Yeonjun was beyond scared...he felt his leg was gonna give up anytime soon when the said boy kissed his neck and mumbled some dirty words in his ears and proceeded to neck, nibbling it violently and bit on it harshly while his hand trailed down Yeonjun's lower part..
Yeonjun was crying. .. he had no strength to stop what was happening. .. he gave up..he just stood there...no sign of him getting saved . He accepted his destiny .... he was crying like crazy  ... he thought this was the end for him ... he wasn't gonna live again with this kinda dirt on him... he was going to sui...
Yeonjun was cut out of his thoughts when he felt the weight on him has been lifted. He opened his eyes and saw all the three sinful boys on the floor groaning in pain.
He averted his gaze and saw someone he didn't expect. ..
JEON SOOBIN...
"Soobin ??...", the elder questioned before he passed out .
Soobin picked Yeonjun up bridal style and headed for his car and drove off. The cops arrived shortly and arrested the molesters.

♧♧♧
Jeons_fashion posted a photo!

♧♧♧Jeons_fashion posted a photo!

♡ 203,7973 likes

385,365 comments

Jeons_fashion posted another photo!

♡ 535,24214 likes
654,3747 comments.

♡♡♡
Hi ya'll dumplings. Hope y'all enjoy this short short ass chapter 😩I'm at loss of ideas😩😢

School's reopening soon😪😭😭
But I'll try my best to update 😞😊☺

-unedited

Please don't forget to vote and comment 😭😭😭and share!!😭😭😢