"What do you want Bass?" Anna questioned.

"It occurred to me today while I was having my shiatsu that I should choose your date." He spoke as he stood up from behind the piano as the pair met in the middle of the room.

"You? Why?" Anna wondered with a smile.

"Why not? And it'll let me prove that I know you better than anyone else." Chuck pointed out as his famous smirk tugged on his lips.

"Fine." Anna agreed matching his smug look. "Then I choose yours."

"I bring a date for you and you bring one for me. See who was paying attention to the other's desires." Chuck replied.

"There has to be something to keep you honest and to make things interesting." Anna spoke.

"Name the stakes." Chuck challenged.

"If you actually like your date, you get me out of our dads' stupid annual Christmas Eve business dinner." Anna asked.

"Fine. And if you like yours, I get Elena." Chuck answered.

"What? Elena?" Anna questioned in confusion.

"Yes Miss Anna." The housekeeper called as she entered the room holding a duster.

"Fine." The brunette girl agreed. Chuck ran his hand over her cheek softly before walking away towards the housekeeper .

"By the way, I take my breakfast in bed." Chuck told her before he left the penthouse.

"What are you staring at me for?" Anna asked her as the older woman stood staring at the young brunette girl she worked for. Anna left the maid in confusion as she walked back towards the kitchen.

——————————

"Where are you going?" Anna questioned as she met her father heading towards the elevator from the kitchen as she was waiting on her best friends to arrive.

"Last minute trip with Bart to Florida." Andrew explained as he grabbed his briefcase that sat beside the door.

"What? I thought you were going with mom to the Snowflake ball. She helping Lily organise it, remember?" Anna wondered aloud.

"Yes Anna, I remember." Arthur replied as he hit the elevator button. "And Bart made Lily the same promise so we should be home in time. Love you, bye."

"Love you, bye." Anna told him as she sensed the tone of his voice watching as he pulled out his ringing cell phone as the elevator door closed.

——————————

"I thought I was clear that we had to find Chuck the perfect date?" Anna asked as she paced back and forth through the kitchen with the paper in her hand while Elena sat at the table. "Kristin Curran is the loosest girl in our class."

"And Elizabeth Warren? She's somewhere between Mormon and moron." Anna cut off the older woman in pure frustration. "How did you come up with these?"

"Facebook. I joined few groups with Dorota." Elena explained.

"This has to be Chuck's dream girl. Intelligent but not a bookworm, strong-willed but still a feminine. An equal. And he likes brunettes, deep brown eyes." Anna's mind wondered off she she got lost in thought.