"I had been abandoned by my best friend and you have saved my life. Please, spare my life once again," the eyes looking up on him made him weak to the knees.

Jungkook threw the sword aside watching the boy, fascination and frust mixing inside him.

"What's your name fox-boy?" He asked.

"My mother has given me the name Jimin," answered the hybrid lowering his head again.

"Crystal snow," Jungkook's heart was beating irregularly, he knelt on the bed placing his palms on the boy's face, the contact with that warm skin like lying down of an inner storm. "You can call me king Jeon or Jungkook," he whispered.

"What will you do to me?" Asked Jimin, his voice faint.

"Right now nothing much. I just want to touch you, I need to have sex or I will go crazy," Jungkook's mind blurred out again when he leaned in parting the boy's huge lips with his own, feeling his tongue from all sides.

Was it just the feeling of dissolving into the most amazing feast? It definitely was, Jimin's lips a galaxy he was conquering, kissing the boy deeper although he has never liked kisses before, always avoiding them at all costs, yet he has never tasted lips like those, so freaking perfect.
Jimin wasn't moving an inch, not stopping him either, so Jungkook began to kiss down his neck and collarbone, playing with the fox ears in his fingers receiving a soft moan.

Damn, Jimin moaning was turning him on so much. Jungkook stuck his tongue out to lick over Jimin's chest and nipples.

"Don't cover that jewels," Jungkook took Jimin's hands away from his beautiful d* to take it into his mouth a second later and rock against it.

He has never done it with a boy, but he knew exactly what Jimin needed, how to cause him to harden in his mouth. Jungkook was drowning, drunk, oblivious to anything, but that stunning fox-boy he was orally teaching what lust and love is.

Jimin moaned louder, so Jungkook rocked his mouth deeper licking him for so long until Jimin came.  Jungkook was still dreaming. He definitely was, letting Jimin's now soft d* to slide out of his mouth, pressing the boy to the mattress, tying his hands above his head in a stone grip.

"Please don't hurt me," Jimin's whisper was faint.

"I will only make you feel right, make you touch all stars," Jungkook was too hard to stop now, lifting Jimin's hips, getting in with deep thrusts while Jimin began to sob from pain.

Jungkook was taking him roughly unable to slow down for long minutes until the fingernails digging into his skin brought him back to here and now. Jimin was clenching his teeth to not to cry from pain, so Jungkook slowed down, steadied the peace. The moves of his hips smoother and more precise, his hand closing on Jimin's jewels rubbing them in a steady rhythm. Their lips suddenly searching for each other and Jungkook melted in deep open mouth kisses.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Jimin's moan filled the night, he arched his back but Jungkook wasn't still done, pumping on him harder, almost in and out, moving his hand around the tail biting one of the fox ears in his lips, rocking against it, their bodies swimming in sweat, Jimin's tiny hands touching his body like in a trance. Jungkook was unable to distinguish reality from a climax state anymore, letting go off Jimin's ear, kissing over his face, taking his nose into his mouth, licking it then finding his tongue, his lips, the feeling of Jimin's palate sending him towards stars, so he groaned loudly filling the boy with everything he had been keeping for so long, enjoying the lightless state of release and that beautiful hybrid all wet and trembling underneath him.

It took long moments for the bedroom to return out of that dream, Jungkook moved his hips leaving Jimin's butthole, lifting his head while licking up Jimin's neck and jaw, along his profile, lingering for a bit longer on his lips.

They rolled over, Jungkook still holding the fox boy in his arms, playing with the tail, the ears, Jimin suddenly became very little, just a small bundle of fur hiding underneath the pillow.

Jungkook chuckled, his heart began to beat extra loudly, his stomach twisted with weirdness and heat stormed to his face.

"You're still the cutest," he whispered kissing the fox's tail that was lying on the mattress, so Jimin hid it underneath the pillow.

Jungkook moved the pillow up a bit placing his finger on Jimin's paw.

"Please turn back, I need to hold and kiss you more," he begged.

If foxes could blush, this one here would be tomato red by now.

"Ok, I still can cuddle you as a fox," Jungkook threw the pillow away placing his hand on the fox's warm body caressing along that magnificent fur.

Jimin wasn't turning back, but Jungkook could notice his hidden glances.

What have I done, he thought, yet there was nothing just overwhelming happiness inside him, one he hasn't experienced since his beloved parents had died.

"Night Jimin..." there were so many weird thoughts in Jungkook's head, ones he didn't wish to express, so he just cuddled closer to the fox.

Jimin was tense, but he wasn't running away. What has general Hoseok told about not having sex with hybrids, was he out of his mind as it has been by far the best sexual experience in his life. Jungkook closed his eyes scooping even closer into Jimin's fur, sleep overtaking him when he wished nothing more than for the boy to shape shift into a human form, so he could touch and kiss him again.

 Jungkook closed his eyes scooping even closer into Jimin's fur, sleep overtaking him when he wished nothing more than for the boy to shape shift into a human form, so he could touch and kiss him again

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about the chapter, Jungkook finding out Jimin is a hybrid and Jikook's hot time?

Much <3