2.

"The world is ending and we need to stop to pretend it's not," general Hoseok was walking down the lines of soldiers talking

The fox moved in Jungkook's backpack, as he had had no time to bring it back to the forest this morning, because they had been woken up with first dawn and told to take the way all around the canyon towards the duke's lands.

"We are here to defend the downfall, to sustain as long as there's us. Tonight we will have the last stop before a long journey to the borders of king Yoongi's land, so use that night to the fullest. The ones who will follow me into the fortress come out!"

Jungkook moved feeling a tingling. The memories of his wild youth coming back so vividly. Back in the palace, being barely fifteen he had had all the country's beauties just for his service.  So much of pleasure can twist the head of a boy so young, right? And even in the army he wasn't living like a saint, as Hoseok was ordering special favors for his best warriors.

So it meant tonight he will once again fall into oblivion of pleasure, to gain strength for battle, his body heat raising at the perspective, especially as rumors circling around were saying the duke's fortress was the hideout for the most stunning women.

There was only one problem, he had to get rid of the fox first.

"Stay here and keep quiet, no one can see you," the warrior put Jimin on the floor looking at him seriously.

Jimin was worried, he didn't want to be left alone, all memories of Taehyung disappearing returning so vividly, he has been almost dead once.

"Stay," the warrior sighed, as Jimin was trying to follow him, but the man closed the door quickly giving him no other option than to stay in the chamber.

Jimin started to scratch the door giving out small sounds, but the warrior wasn't returning.

There was a window in the chamber that hasn't been fully closed though, so Jimin jumped up on the sill then sneaked outside running along a cornice, using his teeth and paws to climb down a bindweed towards a strange place. The warrior's scent was leading him through a dark corridor with water dripping along the walls and a heavy unpleasant smell of a dungeon into a patio surrounded with grey pillars and plants, that was the entrance to a huge pool with steaming water.

Jimin sneaked closer stopping in the shade, underneath a stone bench, to see his warrior who was wearing his red robe and gloves only walking to the water, while untying it.
About fifteen women, fully naked had already been in there, all approaching the man to touch him when he closed his eyes simply allowing them.

"Which of us do you want to have first?" Asked one of the girls when the warrior leaned his head against the pool's edge, his face in some ecstasy and uproar, like in a heavily sensual dream.

"Give me a drink first," he demanded with that low extra sexy voice.

The woman who was speaking to him took a big jug holding it up to his lips while he was drinking eagerly.

"Good so, now make me forget the war and the world ending," he leaned back turning his head, his eyes lying on Jimin, widening for a second.

The women began to touch him meaningfully, kissing his body everywhere they could reach and Jimin felt a wince of sharp pain.

He couldn't look, he hated it, hated the warrior and those girls. Hated them all, hated himself.

The man's gaze was still fixed on him, but he ignored running back into the corridor, ready to find a way outside of the fortress, into the forest to die there.

Just far away from that madness, but a shadow covered his way.

It was the leader of the army holding a woman by her hair pressing a blade to her throat.

"Tell me hoe, are you human?" He was speaking through clenched teeth.

She nodded eagerly, but he placed the knife in the crack of her dress cutting it open so the fabric slid down her posture revealing her skin covered with glinting turquoise scales.

"Filthy hybrid!" Swore the general pushing her to the wall squeezing the blade to her throat again.

Jimin turned ready to run, but more steps sounded and he was sure he has found himself in a deadly trap.

"Stop! Stop!" Jungkook freed himself from the women's hands and lips, his body still in a rush of blood, yet there was no freaking pleasure in their affection, not with the fox's sad, devastated, and judging eyes still on him.

"Give me the wine," Jungkook left the water pulling the robe over his naked body, taking the jug, stumbling outside while drinking it down with huge sips.

It didn't still that guilty feeling though.

"Pretty boy, would you like me to show you the keys to heaven?" A tall beautiful woman covered his way and he was stunned to recognize her face, as she had been the one he had lost his innocence with years ago.

Her eyes widened when she was scanning his face, but he pulled the wet hood over his head nodding towards her slightly.

"I've been in hell for too long to believe in heaven, goodnight," Jungkook passed her hurrying his steps, even though the drink was still clouding his mind, but there was someone screaming down the corridor.

Thank you so much for your support, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin's reaction to overseeing Jungkook's steamy moment? Will Jungkook help him out of the situation he's in?

Much <3