"Then Can I know why I am here?"

"You don't want to be here?"

"That's not what I said!" The girl tried to support and stand up for herself. "Soonie... I miss you..." The man confessed and the girl was almost agaped.

"I made a huge mistake... You are my best friend and I don't wanna live without you anymore..." He announced, having the girl overwhelmed  dumbfounded and literally shook.

"I know it will be hard for you to forgive me but I am willing to wait... How long is it gonna take? Two years? Three years? I am gonna wait..." He was so presistent that made a smile appear in her face.

"You are so stupid Hao... So so so stupid..."

"I know... Cause I believed someone else than my best friend..."

"Not for that... For thinking it will take me so much time to forgive you..." She smiled and the guy finally beamed genuinely. 

"I can forgive you in 9 months!" She devilishly smirked and his face dropped. "I am joking..." Hao dashed to hug her.

"I am such a fool! Such a big big broomstick!" He said hovering over her like she is his lost sister.  "I kinda like this..." She whispered, tightening her hands around his body.

"Did you miss me dumbduf?" She asked him, hitting his head playfully. "Is that even a question? Thank god Joshua woke me up before I destroy our relationship even more..." He whispered and the girl immediately broke the hug.

"Yo What?" She asked sirprised by these new information.  "Oh... Yeah... You don't know about this..." He said quite afraid to go on with his sentence.

"I don't know what?" She asked.

"Well, Joshua came to find me last night to talk... And... Our conversation made me feel like a trash can..."

"Well, I can't say you didn't deserve it... But what did you two say?" Her heart was aching just in the thought of Jisoo. "He told me everything... You didn't tell me anything Soonie! Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb! You know, about Lisa... She literally harassed you and you let me treat you like that..."

"Oh so it's my fault now?" She gasped and tried to escape from his touch but the boy seized her back.  "Hey I didn't say that! I just... Felt so bad when I found out everything..."

"It's okay now... Really..."

"It's not... I am such a bad friend... I did not do anything when you were hurt and because of me You broke up with your boyfriend..."

"N-No Hao... It was bot because of you ... Jisoo believed his ex over me... he chose his ex..." Soonie was persistent with this outlook, not willing to think otherwise.

"Did you read the letter he gave you?"

"How do you all know about the letter?" She scoffed and the man patted her head. "Did you?" He asked once again.

"Not yet..."

"Soonie you need to read this letter tonight! It's an emergency..."

"Wait, what? Why?" She asked so perplexed. The man bit his lips awkwardly. "I can't tell you... I promised..." He shyly retorted and her hand landed onto his ear ready to pull it.

"Tell me now!"

"Ah ah stop..." he was whimpering. "Hao tell me before I rip your ear apart..."

"Fine Fine!" He said and the girl let go of his ear. "Joshua is leaving... Tomorrow morning..." He announced and the girl was gulped. "You are joking, right?"

"Nope..."

"Why?"

"He said he doesnt want to make it awkward for you..." Hao confessed the reason behind Jisoo leaving. The girl felt so awful.

"But... He... He can't leave..."

"Why not?" Hao asked and the girl got up from the bed. "I need to read this letter... Do I have time?" She asked and the boy scoffed.

"It's literally noon... You have a day..." He teased her and the girl hugged him and started running. "Where are you going?"

"To read the letter!" She screamed from afar and slammed his door. On her way to her room she accidentally bumped on an absent minded Mingyu. "Soon-hee? Why are you running? Are you okay?" He asked and the girl hugged him.

"Thank you Gyu..." She said and started running away. Mingyu was staring at her back while she was getting away. "For what?" He said but never got an answer.

Getting in his room he saw Jisoo's suitcase on the bed. "You are back?" Joshua asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Mmhm... By the way... Did you made up with Soon-hee?" He asked but Joshua didn't seem well at all. He looked down feeling extremely uncomfortable. 

"No..."

"Then why did she hug me and thanked me on the hallway?" He asked and Joshua narrowed his eyebrows. "I do not know..." Jisoo titled his back at him and continued fixing his suitcase.

"W-was she smiling?" Jisoo almost whispered in his attempt to see how the girl is. "Yes..." Gyu answered with a big beam as well.

"Thats what really matters..."Jisoo whispered and continued fixing his things.

_________________________________________

As soon as the girl walked in her house she realized she was alone.

Where is that traitor?

Ignoring the fact that Jihoon was gone after stabbing her behind the back her hands ran inside the drawer where the envelope should be.

She grabbed the paper and unfolded it to read Joshua's thoughts. His point of view that she never got to hear.

Dear Soon-hee,

If you are reading this letter, it means that I never got to explain to you what really happened.

First of all, I am sorry. You were right. The reason behind your fight with Minghao was me... But you were wrong when you said that I believed Lisa over you. I was just trying to get you out of this drama, I didn't want you to be hurt so I was trying to convince you everything was going well.

I know that this was not the right solution but I love you so much I wanted to protect you. I am so sorry... It was all my fault and I am gonna take all the blame on me.

I will try to fix your relationship with Minghao and then do as you ask. If you don't want me in your life I will accept that. But... Out of all the lies I've said to protect you there is one true. I love you Soonie... I love you more than myself and I wanted you to atleast be sure for that... Never forget my genuine feelings about you...

And most importantly never forget that you were my first love...

P.s I know you gave the medallion back to me but it was for you... wear it again if you want... Or just keep it... It could remind you of the love we had... I hope you don't want to forget all of it. There were good times too...

  Goodbye,
Broomstick Hong

As soon as she was over with reading his letter her hand ran inside the envelope to see the medallion and her tears streamed like waterfalls down her cheeks.

This is not real... Right?

She needs to fix this... She can't lose Joshua. She also made a mistake.  Wiping off her tears she finally was confident about what she should do.

_____ 

A/n: 

Hello people, how are you... The next chapter will be the last one so prepare yourselves heheheh....