Celesgiri - vampires

Start from the beginning

Just as Kyoko had finished cleaning her room, she heard a gentle knock on the door. Kyoko's don't bother asking who it was, because she already knew.

When she opened the door, Celestia was on the other side.

"Hello, Kyoko." Celeste smiled her usual smile. Kyoko almost melted into her shoes.

Kyoko waved back, not being able to speak. Opening the door she gestured for Celeste to enter. Celeste came in and Kyoko closed the door behind her.

(A/N: the best dinner's are always the ones you make yourself. anyway im having crackers and redbull.)

"So.." Kyoko sat on her bed, "Where do you want to start?"

"In our textbooks should be fine," Celestia sat dangerously close to Kyoko.

"A-alright." Silence passed as they both got their textbooks. Both of them turned to the page, but neither of them were reading.

After about five minutes of fake reading and timed page turning, Celeste spoke up.

".. I believe you have something you want to ask me,"

Kyoko was shocked for a moment, but quickly regained her composure. There was no way she could ask Celestia a question like that.

"..Pardon?"

"You cannot act clueless with me, Kyoko. Do you want me to answer your question or not?"

Kyoko had no idea what to say. She wasn't the best at working in awkward situations like these. As she was desperately trying to think of an excuse, Celestia smiled.

"Yes. I am a vampire."

"Wha-" Kyoko smiled. "I knew it! Wow, I really am always right.."

After celebrating her victory, Kyoko cleared her throat. "How do I know you're not lying?"

"Want me to prove it?" Celestia's and Kyoko's faces were closer than ever now. Kyoko was a tomato, but Celestia still looked calm. How was it even possible?

"P-prove it how?"

"How else?" Celestia didn't move any closer. She had been waiting for this opportunity for a while. Kyoko tasted good, Celestia could smell it.

(A/N: HOLY SHIT I BROKE THE VACUUM WHAT FO FHISK FUCKSNISVSGAB)

"What? You're not even gonna take me to dinner first?" Kyoko was surprised. This was nothing like vampire movies. (Oh, the irony.)

"I do not think you understand." Celestia frowned. Kyoko had definitely seen her frown before, but never like this. Maybe Kyoko had upset Celestia?

"You see.. you are the dinner." Celestia's frown curled upward into a smirk, "My dinner, specifically."

'Holy shit. This is just like a vampire movie.' Kyoko thought. "Y-You mean.."

"Yes."Celestia leaned into Kyoko's neck. They were so close, Kyoko could feel her breathing.  (Do vampires breathe?)

"Now, all you have to do is say yes."

Kyoko couldn't think. Or maybe she could? So many different things went through her mind, but at the same time, it all seemed so clear.

"Yes." Kyoko spoke aloud.

Without saying anything else, Celeste pushed Kyoko's collar to the side. Baring her fangs, she began to drink Kyoko's blood. (This is so fucking weird.)

Once done, Celestia smiled. "It is just as I suspected."

"What did you suspect?" Kyoko asked, catching a glimpse of the mark Celestia had left in the mirror. When Celeste had bit her, it hadn't hurt? Kyoko wondered why.

"You are.. sweet." Celestia licked her lips.

"Thank you..?" Kyoko was sort of confused now. How was she even supposed to answer to that?

"Okay, wait. Now that you've had some of my blood, you have to tell me about uh, your whereabouts." Kyoko demanded. What was a vampire doing at Hopes Peak? Actually, it wasn't all the surprising. What wasn't at Hopes Peak?

"Ah, well, where shall I start?" Celestia tapped her chin. "I was bit as a seventeen year old.. and now I am here." (all might???)

"Wait.. does that mean I'm going to be a vampire?!" Kyoko started freaking out. What if she turned into a vampire? Would it really be all that bad?

"Kyoko.. you're the dumbest genius I have ever met." Celestia giggled. "I cannot turn anyone into a vampire."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1229
haha sorry this sucks so bad. anyway, I usually wouldn't talk about stuff like this here, but while I was gone, I was just thinking about the fact that I've never, not once in my life, seen two pretty best friends. It's always one of em gotta be ugly. ok bye see y'all on Tuesday.