𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

fraser sat in the middle of his room dumping out all his new souvenirs. he placed his hand on his chin, thinking of which items he should give as gifts.

they had came back from spending the whole day looking for things to take back home.

beverly and richie hung out in bev's room, while eddie ate the rest of the icecream, on the kitchen counter. he blinked in surprise after getting a cute text from bill.

billy :)

billy :)- hey eddie! i just wanted to say merry christmas 😌 hope everything is going well with your surprise trip. bring me something!!!! also have news to tell you when we get back ❤️

eddie smiled down at his phone, jumping off the counter. he threw the icecream container in the trash can and the spoon in the sink.

miss you! :( also i'm not bringing you anything. can't wait to hear your news 👺

after a few more minutes of waiting for bill, he set his phone down. eddie knew fraser would get mad if he didn't clean that one spoon. he pulled up his sleeves up after turning on the warm water.

the boy slowly reached out, putting the spoon under the running water. his carefulness failed miserably, water sprayed in all directions getting his clothes and the counter wet. he cursed under his breathe, the papers were luckily a few feet away.

he sat back down on the counter and reached for his phone. eddie's finger slipped and clicked his newest message.

bubs 💕

bubs 💕- can i call you?

i'm busy

bubs 💕- when you're done?

oliver no

bubs 💕- please eds i love you

eddie can feel his anger rising up his throat.

don't call me that
leave me the fuck alone

he heard richie's loud laugh coming from bev's room. eddie rolled his eyes, and walked into the quiet room.

"fraserrr" he slurred out, leaning against the opened door.

"what's up?" he glanced at him. eddie made his way to the bed and flopped onto it.

"i'm bored." he whined into the pillow.

"try reading one of my books on the shelf." his head tilted to his mini library section. eddie sat up, making a face to fraser. the boy on the floor shrugged and continued to tape up a box with wrapping.

"who's is that for?" eddie layed on his stomach, looking down at the other boy.

"caitlin." he reached for the tape, eddie hummed. he heard fraser click his tongue, and smile down at his wrapping skills. "this looks amazing! she's totally gonna forgive me for not getting her present sooner." he laughed, eddie raised an eyebrow.

"you forgot her present?" he asked. fraser smirked, then shrugged.

"maybe."