𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

eddie tried nuzzling his face into oliver's chest, but his face fell on a empty side of the bed. he propped himself up, leaning against the wall, with his eyes still closed

he rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly, he looked towards the other side of the bed, then around the room. oliver wasn't in sight.

he reached for his phone, yawning. oliver didn't leave any notes or a text. eddie laid back down, tugging the blankets higher, covering his entire body, including his head.

the sound of footsteps and humming joined in and stopped at the door. eddie peaked, his eyes meeting oliver's.

"i made you breakfast." eddie grinned and uncovered himself. he wasn't wearing anything under the covers, he blushed, covering himself in the blankets again.

oliver understood, and gave eddie some of his clothes, telling him to go down stairs after he was dressed. eddie was handed a navy blue hoodie, boxers and shorts he had forgotten to take a couple months ago.

eddie had a small smile walking down stairs, seeing oliver slip on pancake batter. luckily he didn't fall, and get batter all over his suit. the smaller boy lifted himself onto the stool picking up the fork. oliver finished cleaning the batter on the floor and started talking.

"i asked my boss for a promotion, and he said yes." eddie's face lit up. oliver could hear eddie question without him actually asking. "yes that means i would be in a different building. you don't have to worry about connor anymore. i mean, if you still don't wanna be together that's fine. just letting you know that i want you, not him. i don't want to be only friends with you, i'm just confused because of last night." oliver cut himself off, avoiding a rant.

"that's good to hear." oliver nodded feeling a little hurt, eddie saw that and continued. "i wouldn't use you oliver, i wanted it. i still care for you, but i just need to focus on school for right now. i'm falling behind because of this." he pointed between him and oliver, taking a bite from his pancake.

the taller one's smile faded into a confused look, after realizing he was late to work. he jogged to the room for his bag, eddie picked up his plate, taking it to the sink to wash.

oliver headed back down when eddie finished cleaning his dish. eddie felt hand around his waist and a kiss on his cheek. eddie turned himself around, letting his wet hands rest on oliver's shoulders.

oliver's laughed noticing eddie was using his suit as a dryer for his hands. eddie leaned in letting oliver kiss his forehead. they both stayed in the same position which was letting their foreheads meet.

"you're gonna be even more late for work." eddie spoke up. oliver sighed and let go of him.

"you're right, i'm gonna go." eddie followed oliver to the door after retrieving his stuff from upstairs. they kissed once more, leaving them in awe.

oliver walked eddie to his car and said his goodbyes. "be safe." eddie frowned, oliver gave his a salute and walked towards his car. eddie watched oliver's car drive off, letting him know it's his turn to.

the drive home was peaceful, eddie felt a little more satisfied at where he stood. the only problem he had was the boy he lived with.

he stopped at a gas station hoping he can find mini chocolate donuts for his cravings. might as well pump gas since i'm almost out he told himself too. he parked in the nearest spot to the store, hoping he can get his donuts as soon as possible.

eddie checked the top of the station to see what his number was and ran inside. he repeatedly apologized to a man who he had bumped into when entering the store.