𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

richie yawned, walking out of the bathroom, the steam following him. he stopped to look in the mirror, since the other one was too foggy. the towel wrapped around his waist was changed for some boxers.

he headed downstairs for a quick meal before leaving to surprise eddie. richie hummed the theme song of the show he couldn't get more of yesterday. he reached into the cabinet for his favorite bowl, every night richie leaves the bowl, cereal, and spoon for the morning, but he had forgot last night.

richie became frustrated after only getting a few charms, he shook the box a little too roughly, making the cereal overflow the bowl. he groaned, but immediately stopped after hearing a faint sigh from the second floor.

"richieeeeee." eddie whined, holding onto the rail for safety.

"eddieeeee!" richie mimicked the boy, as he bent down to pick up the bits on the floor. eddie huffed, and walked towards the same cabinet richie got his bowl from. eddie frowned after not seeing his purple bowl.

"hey where's my bo-" eddie realized richie was using it. richie picked up the last few charms and made his way to the trash can.  eddie flushed seeing the way the water drops darkened the other boys hair, and trickledown his back. richie brushed off the crumbs on his hands, and smirked at the boy.

"sorry eds, it's my favorite." richie winked, poring the milk into his cereal. eddie rolled his eyes, grabbing a green bowl. the smaller boy sat across the bowl stealer, and made his breakfast. he watched as richie picked at his lucky charms, only eating the marshmallows. a couple minutes passed and eddie studied richie's movements with cringe.

"that's unpleasant to watch." eddie scrunched his nose. richie choked on a marshmallow, and gave an offended look.

"what?! the not marshmallow things have no flavor!"

"that's why you eat them first and then eat the marshmallows."

"too much work. just pick at the marshmallows!"

"picking at the marshmallows is more work than getting the plain ones!"

"no! watch this!" eddie ignored and picked up his bowl with two hands. "you just scoop them with the tip of the spoon. it's not that hard-" richie's gaze was now glued to the milk dripping down eddie's chin.

eddie placed the empty bowl on the table, and wiped away the milk on his face. richie was wide eyed, eddie fluttered his eyes, making eye contact with the boy across the table.

"what? did i miss some?" eddie wiped his chin again, richie shook his head and cleared his throat.

"uh i have to go change. get ready, we'll leave in half an hour." richie almost ran up the stairs trying to cover his lower area. eddie didn't think too much of it, he just shrugged it off.

the boy downstairs spent a few minutes cleaning some spots richie had missed before he heard a knock at the door. eddie ran, yelling "coming" to the other person behind the door.

eddie was met with the taller figure, oliver. "oh, hi." eddie gave a small laugh.

"i thought something happened to you." oliver gave a small sign and a goofy smile.

"oh sorry! i didn't check my phone, i just ate breakfast. here, let's just move a little." eddie whispered the last part and tried closing the door, so that both of them were in the hallway.

"who's at the door eds?" richie ran down the stairs, with only skinny jeans covering his lower half of his body. eddie looked at him with angry eyes and returned his gaze at oliver. he had his eyes already on him with raised eyebrows.