𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

december 23th 2019

bev's and richie's yells can be heard throughout the apartment. they spent hours binge watching a show stan recommended.

stan, bill, mike, and ben decided to go home for christmas to see their parents. bev had nowhere to celebrate if she had went to derry, richie did miss his home, but he a couldn't leave bev all alone. he gave mike gifts, so the losers in derry can open them there.

without bill, eddie had to find others ways to stay entertained. he spent most of the time with oliver, richie did apologize, but his company wasn't as comfortable. he had also been hanging out with fraser and his friends, when oliver was at work.

this was one of the days where he hung out with fraser. they both decided to talk at eddie's place after going to the theaters. the rest of the group went home since it was late. both boys sat in the kitchen eating cookies eddie had baked earlier.

"was this all hand made by you?" fraser examined the chocolate chip cookie and took a bite. eddie nodded with confidence.

"cool! my dad actually loves to bake a lot! you can come over-" fraser jumped after hearing bev scream, he knocked over the glass of milk he was given. "fuck! i'm sorry!" fraser cursed picking up the shards of glass, cupping them into his left hand. eddie left the room, leaving fraser to clean it. the door to richie's room burst open.

"i fucking knew it tozier! bring me my- jeez what happened here?" he heard bev laugh out, with richie following behind her. eddie came back with a broom and mop. eddie tried moving the glass shards with the broom, but failing to do so.

"that's not how you do it, give me the broom." bev snorted taking it away from eddie and doing it herself. richie took some cookies from the table and began munching on them with a smile.

bev gave directions on how to sweep and mop properly, eddie blushed in embarrassment and whispered for her to stop. the redhead simply shook her head no and demanded for him to show her the new steps on how to mop. eddie took a deep breath and pulled away from her grip. they both bickered, fraser joined richie in eating cookies.

"i'm fraser by the way." richie looked over and grinned.

"i'm richie, the hottest thing alive." fraser laughed loudly and hit richie on the shoulder.

fraser took one of the cookies from richie's hand, and took a bite. "i like you, let's be friends." richie frowned looking at fraser eat the stolen cookie, they both turned back to see a clean floor. richie's face lit up with a familiar smile.

"beverly marsh you are an angel! where'd  you learn that from?" richie put a hand around bev's shoulder, leaning his head onto her. she smirked and crossed her arms.

"being a cafe waitress comes in handy, trashmouth, anyways i'm bev." fraser took her hand a shook it.

"it's fraser." eddie smiled at him, leaving richie to roll his eyes. he seperated them, and clasped his hands.

"anyways we should do something fun! how about it eds?"

"shut the fuck up trashmo-"

"i should actually get going, my dad has work in the morning so i have to watch over the dear siblings of mine."

"can't stay either, my boss wanted me to go early to the cafe, sorry rich."

"that's fine, maybe some other day?" they all agreed and said their goodbyes. bev took fraser's offer to escort her, so richie wouldn't have to.

after the two left, eddie made his way to his room throwing himself onto the bed. he rubbed his nose, tucking himself into the sheets.

eddie heard a knock and richie's voice asking if he can enter, eddie mumbled a yeah and face the door. richie peaked his head into the room with a grin. eddie opened his eyes slowly and smiled back.

"were you sleeping eds?" richie walked towards him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"no, i was still awake." he covered most of his face with the sheets and closed his eyes.

"do you want to go out tomorrow? like hang out? not on a date or anything, i know you're with oliver." eddie opened his eyes fully and sat up.

"where are you getting this from?" richie shifted uncomfortably and shrugged.

"the day we fought, you stayed somewhere else. you came back in clothes that weren't yours, you passed by me. you smelled like lavender, the same scent connor had when he came late."

eddie gulped, feeling guilty hearing the words coming from richie's mouth. none of them said a thing, eddie kept his head down, chipping the baby blue nail polish off his nails. richie raised his eyebrows waiting for what eddie had to say. "we're not dating, i still need time to forgive him."

richie nodded, staring at everything else in the room that's not eddie. "i'm going to bed." richie sighed, eddie bit his lip. the smaller boy slumped into the sheets and watched as richie walked out. he never answered richie's question.

"richie." his voice was soft, richie looked back holding the door handle. he hummed waiting for eddie to continue. "we can hang out tomorrow." richie tried hiding his lit up face, but failed miserably.

"night." was the final thing richie said before he walked out. eddie felt confused, he shifted once more, slowly closing his eyes.

his eyes felt heavier thinking about richie about richie saying it was not a date. why would it be? why should he address something like that, eddie wouldn't date him.

he also thought his friends making new memories with their family, something eddie wished he can do. he reached for his phone, eddie's curious mind wanted to know how bill was. maybe sneak in a little greet to his parents too.

the phone was too far to reach, eddie whined sticking his hand out one last time. he dropped his hand, closing his eyes. he fell into a dreamless sleep.

-

from billy :)- HI EDDIE! CALL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

from billy :)- WE WANT TO SEE YOU

from billy :)- my parents have gifts for you

from billy :)- remember silver?

from billy :)- well yeah stan recorded me riding it and fell into a bush

from billy :)- stan's sending it right now! i'm going to bed, love you

-

from stannie- attachment: 1 image

from stannie- i don't know, bill wanted me to send that.

-

from bubs 💕- i get off work early tomorrow, if we can do something?

i'm sorry for this filleri lit rally didn't know how to start this chapter :( just wait for the next update

i lit rally didn't know how to start this chapter :( just wait for the next update. do you think eddie is gonna hang out with richie or oliver?