𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"richie, i'm his father."

richie doesn't say anything. his eyes were wide, he doesn't look away from frank. "what do you mean?"

frank stiffens up, "you know what i mean."

"it's just," says richie, "he was told you were dead." fraser stays silent, he picks at his nails to avoid any contact with richie.

"yeah, well you know how sonia is. she would do anyth-"

"why did you leave?" richie asks without letting frank finish. he doesn't have a shocked face anymore, his eyebrows are knitted together in a frown. he clenched his jaw waiting for the man in front of him to answer.

frank changed his position to start talking, fraser side-eyes his father, than goes back to his nails. the older man sighs, "we divorced. i couldn't be with her anymore. it was too mu-"

"how do you think eddie felt? you left him with her for 16 years, did you ever think of that?" frank shifted, he had a terrified look on his face. that gave richie an okay for him to go on, "he has been done wrong by everyone he had trusted, especially by sonia. are you selfish? i think you are."

"i couldn't keep both fraser and eddie. she needed one too." frank defended himself.

"she needed one?" richie scoffed, "needed one for what? to traumatize? to make him feel unaccepted for things he can't control? you could have fought for him!"

"i know! i know!"

"so why did you?"

"i don't know. all i know is that i want my son in my life."

eddie sat on the front porch, waiting for bev to finish changing. his head leaning against his left hand, and drawing a cat in the snow with his right. "i'll be right there eddie!" she yelled from her room.

"okay!" he yelled back, he finished drawing the ears of his cat and added final touches. the boy smiled down at his creation. he shifted over to find another surface to draw another one. his phone chimed, thinking it was fraser.

                           bubs 💕

bubs 💕- look eddie, i can't leave you. i'm so sorry for not telling you why i did what i did earlier. i need you. don't give up on us.

seen

eddie groaned, he covered his face, dropping his phone in the snow. eddie had thought oliver got the hint. "god this is so stupid." he mumbled to himself.

"what's stupid?" bev walked outside, zipping up her jacket. eddie immediately grabbed his phone and stood up.

"nothing, i'm just a little tired." he gave a weak smile. bev frowned at him.

"oh okay. you ready?" eddie shoved his hands in his pockets and nodded. "okay then, let's go."

hey guys! i just want to say i'm so so sorry for not updating i'm so long

hey guys! i just want to say i'm so so sorry for not updating i'm so long. i have found new interests and slowly started to lose my love for it. but like i said, i will not discontinue my story. this update is really short but next update is gonna be really worth waiting :)
~ nadia <3