𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

eddie stared down at the at the steering wheel. he knew oliver would show up to the apartment any minute. he's probably already inside.

he removed the key from the slot and unlocked the car door to get out. the cold breeze hit him the minute he got out of the small vehicle. the feeling set shivers down his spin.

he unlocked the door to see a dark apartment. the boy sighed in relief, he still had time to think about what he was going to say.

eddie couldn't believe what had happened in less than 48 hours. all these moments brought him back memories from years ago. it hurts to know the person you loved moved on, but when recovering, you get cheated on by the only happiness that was in your life.

he sat down on the couch and scrolled through his contacts. he needed help. Billy :) Nope. I already dragged him into this mess, I don't want to keep bringing him down. Bev c: I just met the girl. Mom Are you fucking crazy? Rich Why the fuck do I still have him? Stannie huh...maybe.

he held his phone up to his ear after clicking on his name. he hasn't contacted stan in years. Does he even have the same number? Why would I drop all this information on him? We didn't end well after the breakup with-

"eddie?" too late.

"yeah stan, hi! uh how are you?"

"i'm fine, is there a reason you're calling?"

"yes well no, but yes?"

"well what is it?"

"igotmarriedbuthescheatingonmewithconnorbowerssoiwenttogoterichiebuthedidntbelievemesowefoughtandnowimathomewonderinghowtogetdivorcepapers!"

"i-what?"

"never mind, it's too much to drop on you. i know we ended in an argument, but you are a good listener and can help me make decisions! i'm so sorry!"

"nodon't be, what do you need to fix first?"

"well, my husband is coming back and i don't want him here. i don't know how to tell him."

"address?"

"what?"
"eddie, i know how you are. bill and i are still in contact and i'm not too far away. i can drop by and help you."

"okay thank you! i'll send it to you."

"alright bye"

——

"wait so you were there too?"

"yeah"

"why?"

"because eddie and bill asked me."

"so eddie wasn't lying?"

"why would he lie?"

"i don't know, i just thought he still cared."

"he literally has a husband richard."

"i know, i know bev!"

"so are you going to say anything to connor?"

"i-i- don't know what to do. is eddie breaking it off with the guy?"

"oliver? i don't know. it's none of my business and neither is yours."

"why are you acting like this?"

"what? respecting someone's privacy?"

"no, distant"

"because you dont  seem to care about me anymore."

"bev stop."
"i have to go, bill's calling bye."

the line from bev's side ended and left richie alone in his thoughts.

——

——

A/N: sorry for the late update 💀