𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"so y-your plan is t-to hide behind a c-car?" bill rolled his eyes.

"yeah no shit what else?" eddie rolled his eyes back.

both boys were crouched behind an unknown care that was the farthest from the door, but close enough to hear or see anything in front of the building.

bill groaned and layed flat on the dirty cement with his arms and legs spread out. eddie gagged at the site. he would have lectured him about all the diseases and infections he can get, but he needed to stay quiet.

"i wanna g-go hom-" bill whined.

"you're not helping." eddie interrupted.

"woah, what's going on over here? you okay bill?" A feminine voice appeared. bill and eddie flinched looking behind them.

bev waved with a giant smile on her face. the  stuttering boy immediately lifted himself from the floor trying not to embarrass himself more than he already has.

"thank god, please tell bill to stop complaining." bill scoffed crossing his arms.

eddie told bev about the call, the late nights, and his husband. it took a lot for her to understand, but when she did, she didn't like it.

they sat back eating snacks bev brought just in case they needed to wait for a while. that was the case for this "mission"

bev and bill took turns, throwing m&ms into their mouth. eddie's legs began to hurt, he refused to sit on the floor like the other two.

bill started to get whiny again, eddie didn't blame him. what if they already left? maybe it wasn't true, and oliver has been working this whole time?

"we've been here for almost two hour-" bill was cut off by bev's hand. she raised her other hand's index finger to signal silence.

the office door opened with two men coming out. eddie thought this was great timing. one of the two was oliver. bill gasped but was cut off by beverly's hand for the second time.

"that's connor." bev whispered.

the two men held hands after walking out of the building. oliver almost mad, did something happen?

oliver got into connor's passenger seat and slammed the door shut. connor cursed at him closing his door too.

"they're leaving quick! we have to follow them!" eddie panicked.

bev nodded. she grabbed both of their wrists, running back to her car. eddie turned his head to look at how his best friend was handling this. he was blushing madly looking at bev holding his arm. eddie scoffed and rolled his eyes. he was happy bill was finally crushing on someone after his last break up. he just didn't know if Bev was as good enough for him.

eddie climbed into the front seat, bill in the back seat, and bev being the driver. the other car had already left the parking lot.

"shit! they're getting away! bev please hurry!"

she didn't say anything. somehow you can hear the smirk on her face.

"don't worry. i'll be right on their tail. just make sure your seat belts are tight." she shifted the gear and stepped on the gas pedal.

eddie's head flew back banging against the seat. he heard bill laugh, eddie turned back at him flipping him off. once he faced front, bev made a sharp turn on the corner.

eddie looked in the rear-view window seeing bill fly to the other side of the car, hitting the side of his ear against the window.

eddie covered his mouth hiding his smile. the drive began to get more rough. eddie yelled at bev to stop the car but she couldn't hear, tears started to form in his eyes thinking they were going to die.

"bev stop!" eddie shouted again, bev looked at him with confusion. eddie looked at the road seeing beverly run a red light.

"fuck!" she cursed turning into a parking lot. they panted, eddie shifted his body facing the back.

"you didn't have your seatbelt on?!"

"n-no!" bev laughed but quickly apologizing.

"i saw them turning into a parking lot for the motel. i think that's where they're staying." she started the car again, and began driving slower.

"there!" eddie pointed at the car from earlier. they all jumped out of the car running to the room they were parked in front of.

"i see them!" bev whispered. there was a small gap between the curtain and the window. eddie took bev's spot scanning the room.

he was drawn to the bed, eddie was sure the two next to him heard his heart shatter.

bill took a glance and gagged at the fact that oliver would even go near a man when he has eddie. both boys grew up wanting someone to show affection towards them. after georgie went missing, his parents never glanced an eye at bill. eddie didn't have it any better. forced to take meds for his "sickness", manipulated to believe he had asthma, and was taken to the doctors for the slightest problems. and all for what?

the only way both boys can get away from the small haunting town is to go to school far away. sonia begged for eddie to stay, but he finally came out to her. it left her torn into pieces. blaming herself for making her son "sick".

she had reached out multiple times to convince her son to come back to derry. sonia had called when told eddie had a love interest. finally, the boy realized he needed a girl, she thought to herself.

"oliver? eddie bear, that's a boys name."

"i know ma."

she had hung up and never spoke to him since. but he wasn't hurt.

the realization of what is happening hit Eddie. he bit his nails, looking out the side window to ignore the situation.

"n-not to ruin the moment but t-this is creepy." bill scrunched his nose.

"can we just go." eddie's voiced drained. he picked at his nails, avoiding the hurt he felt.

——

the drive was silent. bev felt bad for getting involved. she was embarrassed for eddie. bill had asked bev for a ride, he knew eddie always wanted to be alone when hurt.

they finally made it to the parking lot where eddie had left his car. they said their goodbyes, but eddie had asked a question that confused them.

"what's richie tozier's address?"

A/N: i'm still fixing the story 😔 Only updating for Audrye and the crazy girl that thinks she can be my hoe aka Melany 💅