July 30th 2016: The Best Weekend Of My Life- Watching Over Me But Not W/ Me

I walked off the stage with a smile on my smile on my face that quickly faded. "That was amazing." Riley said.

"Thanks." I said not as excited as I was.

"Another incredible performance by Ms. Kutzin!" Trevor said.

"Mmm." I said not even looking up.

"Baby, is there anything that I can do?" Connor told me trying to my hands. I Just walked passed him.

Ignoring my boyfriend...

"Awesome voice." Blake told me.

"Yeah." I said just looking down at the ground.

"Oh my god, Sydney. That was amazing. You literally made those girls day." Rebecca. said.

"Totally." Ashlee agreed with her. "They must have like died inside."

"Yep..." I said just walking passed all my friends.

I walked over to my stuff, backstage, and sat down on a chair next to my purse. I took my phone out. 9:53. I went onto twitter and sent out a tweet:

@SydneyKutzin97: "Even though you aren't watching me right in front of me tonight, I know that you are watching over me. I hope you are proud of me. #OneThingThatHurtsMeTheMost"

I took out my wallet and took an a picture that was about 16 years old of me and my dad before her walk out on my mom and me. I started to tear up. I looked up to find Connor behind me. "Who's that?" He asked me innocently. I whipped my eyes and looked up at him. "Just..." I stuttered and tried to choose my words carefully. "...And old friend." I ran out from backstage because I knew that I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I dropped everything and ran...