July 16th 2016: Frantasic Franta Family<3 (Pt 3)- Here We Go [Connor's POVi]

I healed her right hand and squeezed it tight, as we were sitting there in front of my parents house with my birthday mother not know a thing about me being in town, but my girlfriend here with her.

Shit, I am so damn nervous...

I looked at her and squeezed her hand. "You alright babe?" I asked her.

"Beside for being so nervous that I can barley breathe? Yeah, I think I'm fine... Babe, I don't know if I can..." She was interrupted by a lip-lock from me. I let her go. "Baby, you will be fine and they will love you. Trust me. No, I have to go, but don't forget to wait for my text. My mom always asks about you and she wants to me you. So, don't be nervous, and just be yourself... Be the girl that I feel in love with."

Did I just say "...that I fell in love with."?? That has NEVER came out of me before...

I don't think that she heard me, so I kissed her again. "Forever." I told her.

"Forever." She smiled at me and look deep into me with those big, eyes. And then I left her knowing that I would have to mention her quick and so she wouldn't be long.

I got to my parents front door and took a deep breath. I knocked at the door with my hand that wasn't holding the card from Sydney in it. I heard my yell "Hon, could you get that?"

"Sure." She yelled back. I her walking to the door and unlocking it and everyone was waiting behind her. "So, I hear it's someone's birthday..." I said smiling at her.

"OH MY GOD!!! Connor?!!" He basically yelled.

"Hi mom." I said smiling and giving her a hug.

"What are you doing here?!" She said. "Come in, come in... What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I wouldn't miss your birthday, now would I? I don't think so..." I said still smiling. She hugged me again and I said hi to everyone else. And I got to me sister, Nicola, she hugged me and asked "Where is your girlfriend and what is her name?" She asked.

"Sydney and shush!" I told her. "She is outside in the cab and I am going to bring her up some how, probably with this card, text her, and she will come and knock on the door. But I might need your help." I told her.

"With what?" Nicola asked.

"When we are catching up in the..." I was interrupted by my mother's call. "Connor, Nicola comes on!" She called.

"Coming!" Nicola answered to buy us some time.

"Anyway, when we are sitting there talking in the living room, I need you to bring her up and ask about... Some how, anyway." I told her. "Alright, but how will I know when?" She asked.

"Just sit next to me and I will give you a signal." I told her. We walked into the living room where I found my brothers and my parents sitting there. Nicola and I sat down next to each other and wse got to talking. "So, Connor." My mother told me. "I thought that you said that you had some YouTube, work thing to do and you could come.

"Nope, I lied." I said. "I wanted to surprise you.

"Awe, honey!!" She said. "So how is everything going over there, everything alright?" My mom asked.

"Yeah... Wait, did you see my most recent video?" I asked her hesitantly.

"Yes." Mom said. "And we are behind you one hundred percent." My mom said. And everyone sighed and nodded.

"Thank you guys. That means a lot to me." I told them looking down at the floor.

"Uhm, alright... Let's lighten up the mood..." Nicola said. I smiled in laughter.

Nothing would lighten the mood more then talking about Sydney...

I nudged Nicola and she looked at me, so I nudged her again. "So, Connor?" She asked.

"What's up?" I said looking at her.

"I hear there is a special girl in your life..." She asked.

"Oh yeah, how is she? Did she get the necklace?" My mom asked, chiming in.

"She good and yes she did get the necklace and she absolutely loves it. I don't think there is a day that she doesn't wear it. Oh, and she told me to tell you thank you so much for it." I smiled at my mother.

"She is very welcome." My mom said smiling an nodding once. "So, can I finally see what she looks like?" My mom asks.

"And I hear she performs?" Nicola asks.

"Yes... And Yes." I took my phone out of my pocket and found a picture of her on the Santa Monica Pier beach. "This is her." I said showing my mom who then showed everyone else. "Oh my, she's gorgeous." My mom said.

"She is really pretty." My sister said.

"Wow." My little brother said.

"Nice bro." My older brother said.

"Now, lets her sing." My mom said anxiously. I looked threw my videos on my phone and found on of her singing. "Oh here's a good one. I told them. Now, this is one of my favorites. This is one of the first time we are hanging out together with our friends and we pressured her in to going up to sing in one of the Santa Monica Pier's open-mic nights. I think she s singing a song by Taylor Swift." I told them. I walked over to them and we all gathered around my phone to watch.

The video finished and it seemed like they liked it. "Connor... She is amazing!!!" my brother said. I smiled in embarrassment, and then Nicola nudged me. "Good job, Connor." She told me. "Good Job."

"Thank you." I smiled taking my phone back.

"Oh, and her is all of us." I said getting a picture of O2L, Gillian, Danielle, Rachel, Rebecca, Bethany Mota, Andrea, Riley, Blake, and me. I said handing my phone to them.

"Awe, there's Gillian. How's she doing?" My mom asked.

"She's doing good. That's actually how I meet Syd. Gillian is best friends with her, so..."

"Awe that's good." My mom said.

"Oh, and she did this song really well. This is when her and I hosted Connie's Fourth of July Show... This is her singing some song Hilary Duff." I played it for them and their moth dropped.

"That can't be her live." Nicola said.

"No, it is. A hundred percent."

"No way..." My mother said shocked.

"Yep." I said.

"Amazing..." Brandon said.

"That's what I said."

"Her and Trevor should do something together." My mom.

"That's what I said." I admitted.

"Does she do any of her own stuff?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, she also plays guitar and piano." I told them.

"Awe..." My sister joked.

The video ended and I took my phone back and locked it to see a picture of me and her and smiled like an idiot. "Yeah, she's something..." I smiled at the picture sitting next to my sister.

She broke me out my daydream... I looked at her and she gave me the look.

I am so damn nervous....

I unlock my phone... And texted her...