August 1st 2016: My First Headlining Concert! (Part 3)

I was in my dressing room tying to get the sound of Rebecca's voice out of my head. "Alright.." I said walking out of he bathroom in my light purple, sweetheart neck-lined dress and my darker purple heels. "What do you think?" I asked Colleen and her sister who were in the dressing room with me.

      "I really like that one on you. I like how it is tight on the stomach and then gets light and loose." Colleen told me.

      "I like your shoes." Rachel said.      

      "Thanks guys!" I said smiling. I went over to the mirror and fixed my hair and make up. I smiled and added my big purple ring to my left middle finger. "There." I said turning to my friends. "Alright, and Colleen... You are going to do a duet with me for one song, right?" She nodded. "And then you are going to come here, become Miranda and come and interrupt my last song right?" She nodded again. I nodded back and brushed my hair out again and added clear and shiny lip-gloss. "Alright.. Let's go." I said.

      "Wait, when I am Miranda, do I just come in, interrupt you, and then basically kick you off the stage?" Colleen asked.

      "Well, you like insult me and everything like she does and then you, like, give me a 'singing lesson' and then say something like 'Alright get off the stage and see how a pro does it.' And then I leave and you sing a song or two as Miranda." I told her. She nodded in approval. "Oh, and Rachel." I said turning to Rachel B. "If you want to step in be like 'Miranda, this is her show... Not yours... Let's let her do what she wants...' and then Miranda will say no or whatever... That would be cool. The crowd would love you." I told her. She nodded in a way like she was thinking about it.

            Hopefully she will do that...

      "Thank you guys for being in my show." I said hugging them both. Wed finally got to the wings of the stage and Rebecca was finishing up her last song.

      Thank God...

      "Alright, alright... Enough last-minute planning... We have to go over this..." I turned to Riley and I smile at my little manager. "Don't worry... It's going to be fine. I already know what songs. I am doing this set... This is more important." I told her and she looked at me like I was crazy. I shook my head at her.

      "Alright hot shot... Then what songs are you doing? ...In order." She said with some attitude.

      "Let Me Go with Kurt Hugo Schneider, then A Thousand Miles by myself, and then Telephone with Colleen, and then the whole Miranda Sings sketch." I told her give the same attitude that she gave me. "And you better loose the attitude before it costs you your job." I fake threatened.

      "Sorry..." She said not even looking at me. "Wait, there is a problem here." She said look at the set list funny.      

      "What?" I asked. "Did I get something wrong?" I asked her. "Let me see that." I said taking it from her.

      "If Colleen is on stage singing with you... How is she even going to have a second to change in to Miranda?" Riley asked.      

      "True." I told her. "Alright... We will add an impromptu song.. That I will play by myself, so Colleen could have a minute... Uhm... 'Blown Away' by Carrie Underwood. I am really good at playing that one, it's on my album, and I think people would know it..." I told them.

      "Alright... So it's..." She said waiting to copy it.      

      "So it's miles, then telephone with Colleen, then go, then hush, then Miranda Sings sketch." I told her.