July 11th 2016: Kiandrea's No More (Part 2)

I pushed him away. "KIAN!!" I screamed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed.

"Uhm..." He said shocked.

"Like, what in the world was that?" I asked him, freaking shocked out of my damn mind.

"I don't know... I have no idea of what happened." He claimed. I stood up in my wedges and started pacing around his room.

"Okay... So, I was there comforting you... And the next thing your lips were on mine?" I said turning back to him. "HOW DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!!!"

"Uhm..." Kian said "Okay, wait. Don't blame this all on me. There was two people involved here." He said.

I threw my hands up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!!" I said. I threw my hands on my hips. "I was just being an innocent friend. And then you went all kissy-smoochy on me!" I told him.

"But you leaned in to." He told me.

"So?" I said, Still shocked,

"So, this was our fault too."

"I was sitting there comforting you, because you are suppose to..." Then someone knocked at the door. We scrambled back to the bed. Kian acted upset, and I pretend to comfort him. They knocked on the door again. "Who is it?" I called.

"It's me." Connor called.

"It's open." I say. He comes in.

"How's he doing?" Connor asks.

"Not good. He's really hurting." I tell him. Kian begins to cry, again, and screaming in to a pillow. I turned to Connor. "I'd go, babe." I whispered to Connor. "Go, please." I whispered. Connor nodded and left the room shutting the door.

Kian was really upset.

"I miss he so much." He told me; taking a deep breath after.

"I know you do, and I know it's hard. You the sweetest, funiest, guy that I know." I told him honestly. "And, I know that you're going to fined someone who really loves you." He took a deep breath, looked up, and threw a plastic bottle across the room, the only way Kian can.

"Hey," He said. "I'm really, really Sorry for what I did." He admitted, walking closer to me. "I know that was wrong and I am sorry." He said. "I know you probably hated it anyway." Kian smiled.

"Hey, I never said that." I told him. And the next thing I knew, we were in another lip-lock. I pushed him away. "Okay, we got to stop this." I yelled. "I am dating your best friend. Not happening!" I said. And that is when I noticed that Connor's phone out of his pocket. I went an got it off the bed. "He's going to come back for it in about two minutes." I said. "Hey?" Kian looked at me. "Can I asked you something?"

He looked at me. "Sure, anything." Are you even really upset about your break-up with Andrea?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He responded. "It's weird, cause it was beyond upset when you first came up to talk to me. And then my mood kind of like changed in an instant and the next thing I knew, I was just mad. And then that happened... Twice..." He said. And then there was a knock at his door. "Come in." Kian yelled from his desk chair.

"Hey, sorry." Connor said.

"Looking for this, babe?" I laughed.

"You know me too well." He kissed me and left.

Kian gave me that look. "No. No. I'm not going to tell him. About anything. I really like him and I and I don't want anything to happen, or get weird, between us." I told Kian. "I can't." I said. Kian nodded and shut his laptop. "Come on, we have to tell him. Are we just going to keep this between us forever?" He asked me. I got up off the bed myself. "Yes, I love him too much to hurt him." I said. "As far as both of know, when we walk out that door, nothing EVER happened." I said to him point blank.

"Well, guess I am never walking out that door." Kian said.

I rolled my eyes. "Wait, do you like me?" I asked. "It that why you kissed me?" Kian gave me a look. "You do... So, kissing me wasn't an accident." I said. "You have a crush on your best friend's girlfriend." I smiled evilly.

"No, I never said that." He said. "I just broke up with my girlfriend of two years. That's not true."

"Okay, then you will have no problem walking out that door and playing dumb," I said. With that, Kian walked over to his door, opened it, and stepped into the hallway. "There." He said. "Nothing ever happened." Kian said.

"Good. Now, are you alright?" I asked him.

"I think for now. No promises about later, though." He said.

"Do you want to go down? Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah, ready when you are." He told me.

"Let's go." I said. I walked out of his room, closing the door behind me. We walked down and into the living room to find them all in the back by the pool.

We walked out back, with Kian shutting the door behind him. They were all by the pool. We walk over, "Hey guys, look who I found..."

"Hey." They all greeted quietly and smiled.

I walked over and sat in between Trevor and Connor. "How ya doing?" Connor asked Kian.

"I'm alright." Kian said.

"Everything is going to be alright, man." Trevor said.

"Yeah, you know what would make you feel better?" Connor asked.

"What?" Kian said.

"Seeing Sydney go swimming..." Connor ran over to me and picked me up.

"NO! No... No, babe. NO." I smiled. "Please, baby, put me down!" I screamed! He put down right next to the edge of the pool. I walked over to him. He saw me and gave a sarcastic smile. "I hate you." I said, jokingly. I locked over at the chair I was standing by and Kian had the biggest smile and on his face, that he ha on all day. I looked at him. "Oh, you liked that? Didn't you?" I joked and pushed him over.

"Wait, where is JC and Danielle?" I asked Connor.

"They went somewhere, but I don't know where." Connor told me. I shrugged it off and sat next Kian, who still seemed pretty upset.

...About everything.

"Hey, lets get out of here tonight." I said to the guys.

"Where do you want to?" Connor asked.

"Anywhere, but I think we all need too get out of the house." I told the guys. "I do gotta stop by my place first, though."

"I'm coming with you." Trevor said.

"Whatever you want." I told him.

Then they smiled at me, and I knew exactly what they were thinking.

"Let's do it." I said.

Let's cheer Lawley up!