July 11th 2016: Cheering Up Performances & Secrets (Pt 8) The end? [Connor POV]

I stood there, ten feet from the backdoor to my house, and the girl of my dreams is walking away with tears in her eyes.

I looked down at my mother's necklace that was in my hand instead of around her neck. I was till looking down at it when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, I know this is my fault, so let me go talk to her." Ricky said, slightly smiling in disappointment.

"Naw man, it's cool. I should."

"Need backup?" He asked.

"Please stand by." I said half-smiling and looking at him.

I practically ran threw that house. I go to the front do and for some reason I had a feeling to look at the floor. I knew that meant something, and when I did I found the picture of Sydney and I, the first day I meet her with my autograph written small on the back of it. She kept it in he wallet for memories.

It must have fallen out of her wallet some how...

I reached down and picked it up. I put it in my pants pocket and I quickly looked out the window. I ripped the door open and stood at the top of the stairs for a second. I ran down the front steps, when I saw the Sydney's car still in the driveway.

I found my girlfriend...

Well, ex girlfriend... My girlfriend... My... It's complicated right now!!

I found my girlfriend sitting in the driveway (literally) on the grown crying her eyes out. "Syd?" I asked. I saw her crying her eyes out. She didn't see me. I took out my phone and I tuned on its flashlight.

"Syd?" I said, looking down at her. He head was in her hands and I heard her gasping for breath threw the tears, she was crying so hard.

I sat down next to her putting my phone on the ground face up, so the light would illuminate us. "Syd..." She didn't answer. "Syd?" I repeated, waiting a minute. There was still no answer. "Sydney? Honey?"

I saw her look up at me with tears rolling down her face, and all she did was sniffle. I rapped my arms around her, tight.

Never wanting to let go...

"I know, honey I know. Everything's going to be alright." I whispered to her.

"No it's not. I have so many problems and with us together, I am only dragging you in to my life's bullshit and it's not fair to you to be dragged into it. It's too much buy crap and you don't need it in your life. Trust me." She claimed, with tears running down her face.

"I have your life is complicated. Mine is too. Everyone's is at time. And if you can deal with my stupid, insane life, including my friends, then I can deal with the shit going on in yours. It was wrong for me to get pissed at you over something as stupid as you plain a song in privet for Kian, who is now one of your friends too."

I felt her digging her head further and further into my chest. "Look baby, I know we are both going threw a lot right now, you with father and me leaving the best collaboration channel I have ever been apart of. I know it is hard now, but it is honestly all going to be okay." I told her. She lifted he head and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I took one arm off of her and whipped the tears from her eyes. "Everything will be okay, I promise..."

She sat up and leaned her body on the side of her car.

"But what if one of us has a personal problem again... You know that July 11th happens every year." She exclaimed.

"Yes, but it also only happens once a year." I reminded her.

She looked at me with a half-smile on her face. And I looked down at my mother's necklace that was still in my hand. "Listen, I know that I would always care for you and you always have a special place in my heart, and you always be the only girl for me.. And I would never want that to change. I mean come on, you are coming home with me." She smiled even more.

"True." She said seeming like she is cheering up a little bit.

"Come here." I told her. She got closer do me and faced me with legs to the side...