July 31st 201: Best Weekend Of My Life- Signings And (Unwanted) Surprises

I looked over to the left and I couldn't believe my eyes...

       I didn't want to believe my eyes...

      I looked away and I ignored what I just saw.

      "Alright guys, I think we have this way..." I said pushing every the other way.

      "Oh my god, Syd!" Ricky said.

      "I'm sorry, but..." I said looking around for an excuse. "Ah... Look, it's Rebecca I said over there." They looked to their right and saw her. "Let's go tell her about the interview." I said.

      Thank you, Rebecca!!

      We started walking over to her and that when my phone rang-

Me: "Hello?"

Riley: "Did you see?"

Me: "Yeah. I couldn't believe it. Wait, how did you see?"

Riley: "He was in the same store as us... BUYING. YOUR. CD!!!"

Me: "Oh my god! Wait, where are you now?"

Riley, we are by... Tenton."

Me: "Shit, that is on like the other side of the Convention."

Riley: "Well, who are you with?"

Me: "The guys and now Rebecca. She was my excuse to make the guys leave. If Connor sees then his is going to be pissed."

Riley: "So what? Let him see, they deserve it."

Me: "Yeah, but then I will have a pissed off boyfriend and a police report on my hands."

      She laughed.

Me: "HELP ME!!!"

Riley: "Alright, alright. I'll be right there. In the mean time... Just walk way with the group."

Me: "Alright... I'll see if they wants to go for... Ice cream or something before Rebecca and I have a stupid signing. And then I have to do a stupid concert that him has to flawless because it is going to be on Z100..."

Riley: "WHAT?!! You're broadcasting a concert on Z100?"

Me: "Yeah... So it has to be flawless."

Riley: "Sydney. That is amazing!! How did you  pull that off?"

Me: "That interview that I just did with the guys was with someone with Z100 and he asked me if that was okay if they broadcasted it live and I said sure... I-I don't know, but text me honey. I should go though before he sees me."

Riley: "Alright and I will. Please, please be careful."

Me: "I will."

Riley: "Alright, now. Love ya."

Me: "Love ya too."

      I hung up the phone and Connor came up to me and kissed me out of nowhere. "What was that for?" I asked him.

      "Just because you are you." He said. I blushed. We started walking and I looked at the group. "Hey, what happened to Bethany?" I asked Rebecca.

      "Oh. I think she had an event." She said.

      "Alright, I just really like her and I didn't want to have ditched her or something." I laughed.