A Book: Prologue *Saya*

13th december 2019
Jakarta.

Her dark hair flowed down as the shower head stopped its flow.

Her dark green almost black eyes stared at the cream colored bathroom wall for the a short time it took for her to reach the towel on her right.

Her body slightly shivers at the lost of warmth the water was giving, she dressed herself in a hurry at that.

Once again her dull colored eyes had stared into space at the body length mirror in her small but clean closet, "what a mess" she had imagined her eye bags would be bad.

"but its worse than i thought, i should probably sleep"

She opened the silver laptop that had been untouched for no longer than 30 minutes since she had showered.

"well congrats i guess... i look like a ghost."

Her eyes littered to the third source of light besides her night lamp. She smiled remembering how much she loved working while the tv is on, the sounds from it had made her feel less alone.

Maybe not so much as the person shown on it had, but still it was better than none at all. The rain had began to grow stronger than the news had said it was going to be, probably a little more than she had hoped.

Then again, she used to love rainy days, unfortunately can be a little annoying for her aching and tired body.

"rainy days are his favorite, kind of sad i don't agree anymore... "

Sounds of a soft piano under the heavy echo of rain rang through the small apartment.

"Saya? Have you heard the news? One of the members had announced they have found theirs. "

Her breath had stuck in her throat for a little longer than 5 seconds.

"no, not yet"

"saya, maybe you should.... "

Her eyelids fluttered at that.

"no, but thank you Mala, I'll look into it"

"okay, don't work too much, your current books are selling well. There's still a lot of time until the next deadline."

"oh, don't worry i haven't written anything yet since i finished "Red String""

"good. You need to rest, and i mean that from the bottom of my heart Saya. I don't want to worry about you! I have lots of work!"

"pfftt... What? What kind of friend says that? "

"me. Your editor"

"okayy miss editor"

"what? "

"ill go to sleep now. Im gonna hang up. You should get back to work"

"well yeah. Don't let me find you typing on your laptop when i visit. Or imma shit on it"

"ewwww gross okayy okayyy im hanging up"

"byeeee"

She focused on the screen in front of her once again.

"Probably gonna scold me for this. But whatever"

..................

14th December 2019
Jakarta.

Her head felt heavy from lack of sleep, Lying in bed had made her felt a little better than she had expected, but the rain that still poured on this gloomy city made her body heavier.

"i wish it would rain more."

The tv turned on as she pressed the red small button, channel had changed too many times to stop at the count of ten.

"Soul news"

She smiled a little at the cliché and obvious name albeit it had won the most watched channel of 2019 and 2018.

The news had shown the person she hoped for, well... one of them being surrounded by dozen of paparazzi flashing cameras in all his directions. The pale face with plump lips, his eyes covered with branded sunglasses which obviously looked tired even through the screen of her old tv.

"Jimin"

The tiredness that was supposed to be happiness had broke her heart even more, finding their loved one is a happy occasion, unfortunately not for some people especially idols in their prime.

Happy, but conflicted.

The struggles to be happy with only one person destined to you with the whole world against you would put a whole lot of more than just weight on the heart.

But then again a little smile can be seen on the tired pale face she sees on the screen. Just the fact that meeting your soulmate is worth every pain he's going through.

"And i wish it would rain more"

Her lips tugged to a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiii i like soulmate theme as you can see its my second time writing
Idk if this will do well but i hope someone enjoy this book