A Song : Jungkook

27th December 2019
Seoul, Korea.

His eyes focused on the blue thic covered book on his lap, the last pages were as expected empty of words he was waiting for.

"hemmm I need an endinggggg I kind of wished the author wrote the ending....."

A smile crept up from the person beside him, the short blue and black hair had fit her face perfectly, a bit of laughter had came from the pink lips that decorated her face.

"it's her signature style jk, she's known for it. And besides, her books are so good that you forgot it has no ending."

His smile had widen at her smiling face, too great to pass at occasions.

"im glad fate let you meet me"

Her face had freeze at that and her eyes widen a little.

"me too jk, and i hope joon oppa meets his soulmate soon"

Jk smiled bitterly at that.

"maybe not too soon. I think he needs a bit of time before he could build another relationship after "that""

JK had said that with a bitter feeling and a bit of regret on his face.

.........

Jk had always admire Namjoon as a leader, brother and as his role model. His love for him would go beyond just a friend.

He had hoped for his hyung to have a better person by his side after the accident that broke his hung into pieces.

Building even half of him back was a fight and struggle even for himself and the rest of Bangtan.

His smiles had been fake ever since some scum of a person teared him from inside out.

As idols, many had to hide their soulmate marks and soulbound symptoms from the public as if their life depended on it.

And the reason was simple, so that no one actually dares to imitate the soul marks and pretended to have the same symptoms.

Even if the technology had created a machine that can check the authenticity of a soul mark, only a few could actually have the privilege to lay hands on that machine.

And Namjoon was one of them, his hyung had thought that he met his soulmate just a year ago after their success on billboard and AMA's.

And Jk had to watch his charismatic hyung turn into a soul depraved person, lacking in spirits and paranoid.

"that" person had turn his hyung into a stranger even to his own family.

Just thinking about them had made JK 's heart filled with anger and resentment.

But he had wondered what his hyung's real soulmate had felt when the news had said that Namjoon had met his soulmate.

Maybe she had felt as if the world was destroyed, maybe she had felt like nothing matters anymore.

JK could only hope that whoever she or he is would still struggle to meet his hyung.

...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter but it's a hint of what happened to Namjoon.