Eight- Ky.

K Y D R I C

Today was a good day for payback

Today was a good day for payback. Tommy's boys had been fucking with us for damn near two weeks, but tonight we were gonna get even with them niggas. They did petty shit like jumping some of our young soldiers on the block, trashing our convenience stores and threatening some of our guys women— one of the little shits even threw a brick through the window of my barbershop. We were gonna make these niggas think twice about fucking with us though— we were out for blood. We planned to hit them where it hurt most— the pockets. BHZ operations weren't even half as big as ours and we knew they thrived off of the drugs they had imported to the states. Little did they know, we were about to take all that shit and leave them wishing they had just left us alone.

Tommy's babymama, Shawna, was gonna meet her maker tonight and I was just itching to put a bullet in her temple. I hoped like hell that he'd be the one to walk into the house and discover her body. Some might say it was harsh but I didn't give a fuck. I hated that nigga with a passion and if getting to him meant I had to put a bullet into the brain of anyone who swore loyalty to him then I would damn sure do it. I was a cold hearted muhfucka so family members didn't get a free pass from me— charge that shit to the game.

"Wassup, Killa?" I dapped up my boy Spanky as he held the large metal door open for me. We engaged in small talk as we made our way inside the large pink and black themed building. We were typically understaffed during weekdays so I wasn't surprised that Spank left his security post to tend to the bar area. "The usual?" He asked and I nodded as I took a seat, taking out a hundred dollar bill and handing it to him.

Even on a Wednesday afternoon, the atmosphere of KK's Playhouse: Gentlemen's Club was still jumping. The music was blaring and there was a pretty good crowd here, considering it was the middle of a weekday. "Yo, where Chi Chi at?" I asked as I sat the roses in my hand down on the transparent counter top. Spank passed me my Gin & Tonic and pointed toward the main stage.

Like every other nigga in the club, I was instantly captivated by the Nubian beauty shaking her ass on the brass pole. Chioma Judon was a petite young woman with the face of an angel and she had a body that could make any man drop to his knees. I sipped my drink slowly, not being able to take my eyes off of the milk chocolate princess on stage. Watching Chioma dance was hypnotizing and I was loving how she sensually rotated her curvy hips in her pink G-string. She was so damn beautiful with her shoulder length curly hair, soft brown eyes and thick lips. I tried my hardest to stay away from her, but watching her move her body so effortlessly made me realize how much I still wanted her. Fuck it.

Chi and I had been messing around since she was nineteen. I'd never forget meeting her on the day that she was auditioning for a job at the club. Ken wanted to have a look at all the new talent being presented and I tagged along to see which one of the lovely ladies I'd be taking back home that night. I remember calling her name for her turn, but I pronounced it like Chy-oma, instead of Chee, and ole girl surely let me know about it. "It's pronounced Chee-O-ma, actually sir." I remember her saying sassily as she strutted onto the stage. She kept her eyes on me the entire time she did her frisky dance routine and by the time she was done, I had a raging hard-on. When she left the stage and turned back around to wink at me, I knew I had to have her.