Twenty:Eight- Kydric, Chi Chi & K.D.

K Y D R I C DECEMBER FIFTH TEN pm

K Y D R I C
DECEMBER FIFTH
TEN pm

K Y D R I C DECEMBER FIFTH TEN pm

This shit was hell. I'd been hiding out in this raggedy motel ever since my car was shown all over the news. I barely interacted with anybody these last few weeks— well almost. I'd gotten rid of the car now, but for some reason I still felt that it wouldn't be enough. The pressure was on, but I knew I wouldn't fold. Shit, I'd done nothing wrong! There was a warrant out for my arrest and the shit took me completely by surprise. Now, I could admit that I was a shady muthafucka when it came to females, but I damn sure wasn't gonna catch a murder charge over one! Not in this manner, anyway.

The whole damn situation was sloppy and I knew somebody was trying to set me up. They said a witness placed my car at the scene between the hours of two and three in the morning— but what the fuck was somebody doing out that late? How the fuck did they know that I had a female with me? My car windows were tinted so damn dark, you could barely see in the muhfuckas. None of this shit made sense to me and I was still trying to wrap my head around it all.

On the other hand, I was somewhat grieving over I'Vonna's death. The fact that she was gone still hadn't completely hit me yet. When word got out that her body was found, a nigga was beyond taken back. I actually cared more than I expected to. I don't know if it was because I really had a little love for her or because some fuckin' body was trying to pin her death on me. Regardless, the shit had me hot.

To make shit worse, my damn brother was missing in action. When I called him up, in hopes of making this shit go away, he didn't answer his phone. I didn't think anything of it initially, but when multiple calls and text went unanswered I got scared. When I got a chance, I went to our house and to my surprise Ken's car was gone, along with a large sum of cash that we kept in a private safe.

I didn't know what to think. My brother wouldn't just skip town without so much as a goodbye— I just knew he wouldn't. Besides, this was his scene, this was the shit he took care of! If Ken was out of the picture, who the fuck was gonna get me out of this bullshit?

Beyond that, the workers were getting amped up. Niggas hadn't been given their cut in over two weeks and that had muhfuckas on edge. Ken usually handled shit like that but since he was nowhere to be found, niggas were coming at me— lookin' for dough that I just didn't have. So along with the cops, I was now dodging a bunch of angry ass dudes that used to work for us. This shit was all fucked up.