Eighteen- Ky, Harlem & K.D.

K Y D R I C
ELEVEN pm

"Y'all gone pay! I swear y'all gone pay!" I leaned back on the sofa as the sobbing woman continued to tear up the trap spot

"Y'all gone pay! I swear y'all gone pay!" I leaned back on the sofa as the sobbing woman continued to tear up the trap spot. All the product was stored in secret areas in case of police raids, so I just let her do what she was doing. She wasn't doing much damage anyway.

She looked a mess. Her face was stained with tears and her hair was all over her head. She knocked the forty-five inch flatscreen TV off the wall and Ali looked at me, waiting for me to give him the go-head to knock her fuckin' top off. Truth be told, I had no idea what this crazy bitch was going on about. She just barged in and started going ape shit.

"Y'all supposed to have each other back in the streets, and y'all let him die!"

Ali and I looked at each other, confused expressions decorating both of our faces. I leaned forward before addressing her. "Why don't you sit the fuck down and tell us what's going on? Who the fuck did we let die?" I questioned her.

"Mack!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She picked up a broken lamp that usually sat in the corner and hurled it right at me. The shit missed me by an inch and I immediately hopped up. Ali rushed the woman and restrained her arms behind her back as she flailed around like a madman.

"Look, bitch. You bout to piss me off and I don't think you want that. So, instead of making shit difficult, tell me what the fuck happened!" I barked angrily.

The thought of losing another soldier wasn't sitting right with me. We'd already lost Fred not too long ago, Ozzie had been missing in action since his brother died and on top of that, Buddha had been ducking my calls all day and I knew that could only mean that he was out of this shit. Now, here comes this broad spitting hot shit about Mack being gone too. I couldn't wrap my head around this shit.

"He ain't come home last night! We got two kids together and he don't never stay nowhere over night!" The woman cried.

I'd heard that Mack had an ole lady, but I'd never met her before. Guess I was looking at her now though.

"I called his phone this morning and some nigga answered talkin' bout Mack got took out the game. I asked him what he meant and he told me that my kids were bastards now before he hung up in my face! Y'all let Mack get killed, you grimy muthafuckas!!" She started jerking all over the place, trying to get free from Ali.

This shit was ridiculous. I couldn't believe it. Mack was one of the strongest soldiers we had and he was almost loyal to a fault. I shook my head, trying to figure out who'd wanna knock him off but I was coming up blank. Ali looked like he couldn't believe it either. I gave him a head nod and he dropped the woman down to the floor.

"We didn't know about Mack, aight? Mark my words when I say we gone find out who behind this shit! You'll be the first to know, I promise you." I told her. She didn't say anything to me. She got up from the floor and dusted herself off before heading straight for the door.