Thirty:One (I)- Joseline, Kydric, Harlem.

JOSELINE
CHRISTMAS EVE
SEVEN-THIRTY pm

"Now, what you done went and got a bitch?" I stared at him as I took the small white box that he was holding out in his hand

"Now, what you done went and got a bitch?" I stared at him as I took the small white box that he was holding out in his hand. The box was small but long with a large pink bow and it had a little weight to it. The look on his face screamed just open it. I undid the bow and the wrapping paper— leaving only a matte black box. I cracked it open and my eyes grew wide as saucers. Inside the box laid a big ass diamond encrusted Cuban link chain that had my name displayed in the middle. I don't know how the hell he afforded it, but I wasn't gonna ask. My guess would be that he had some dough stashed somewhere else the FEDS didn't know about. I wasn't complaining. I ran my hand along the diamonds before taking it out of the box carefully. I was cheesing from ear to ear as I held it out to him.

"Put it on me, nigga."

"I will later, ma." He sent a wink my direction and I lightly slapped his thigh. He took the necklace from me and I turned around, holding up my freshly done thirty-inch pink bundles. He clasped the chain around my neck and it fit me like a choker. I quickly turned back around in my seat and pulled the passenger side mirror down. I stared at the piece of jewelry that now adorned my neck, the diamonds almost blinding me.

"I love it!" I told him, turning to face him once again. "Thank you so much, fa'real. Ain't nobody ever gave me no nice shit like this."

"It ain't nun. Plenty more where that came from." He leaned over and I met him halfway, pressing our lips together and sucking on his tongue. I placed my manicured hand on the side of his face, deepening the kiss. I pulled in his bottom lip, sucking on it before sliding my tongue in his mouth, swirling it on top of his. He was the best damn kisser I'd encountered and it wasn't even close.

If you'd told me a few months ago that I'd be letting Kydric fuckin' Knighton lick it and stick it, I wouldn't have believed you. I was still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. The nigga used to be such a cornball to me and I couldn't understand how Alita was so smitten by him. The fact that I'd been bouncing up and down on his dick everyday this past week was such an unexpected turn of events.

Don't get me wrong, Kydric was a good lookin' dude standing at six-three with his honey skin, light brown eyes and strong jawline. He was attractive to a bitch for sure, but he was off limits. He was my homegirl's man and by no means was I any home wrecker. On the flip side though, Alita had completely cut me off— I mean ignoring my calls and texts, the whole nine! Since she was gone I didn't feel so guilty about sleeping around with him. I hoped like hell that she'd stay wherever the fuck she was though, because if she came back to Memphis I'd have a lot of damn explaining to do.

"Damn, ma." Kydric pulled away from me, running his thumb along my bottom lip for a second. I took it in my mouth, sucking it briefly. He gave me a wink before finally pulling out of my mother's driveway.