fourteen: tension*

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." He sighed.

A silence followed, and Lucia made a slightly irrational decision to lean over and press her lips to his.

He was slightly shocked, not having expected this response. But still, he kissed her back passionately, placing his hand on her waist and squeezing as their breathing accelerated.

She sighed into his lips, bring her hands up to around his neck and pulling at his hair.

He reached and put his other hand on her hip to pull her over to straddle his lap, not separating their lips in the process. She settled down onto his lap, grateful for the lack of space between them now.

She ran her fingers down his bare chest and back up to hold his shoulders, enjoying the softness of his skin under her fingertips as she moved her hips slowly against him out of instinct.

His hands went under her shirt, running his hands up her skin, forming goosebumps in their wake.

"Lucia..." He groaned and pulled back, his voice raspy in his throat, "We should stop if you don't want to go there."

She was aware of the hardness against her thigh, and smirked at the lust written all over his face.

"Let me help you release some of the tension." She said into his ear, toying with the waistband of his pants.

warning: mature content

He sucked in a sharp breath and looked at her through dark eyes.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to." She said, pressing her lips back to his.

He seemed to realise this was what she wanted, and relaxed back into the kiss.

Lucia pulled away to remove her shirt, and he used his hands to help her get the material over her head.

"Fuck..." He sighed when he saw the black lacy bra from the photograph on her phone he'd seen what seemed like so long ago. For so long he had imagined how it looked against her skin in person, and here it was right in front of him.

He couldn't help but run his fingers along the lace, finding the small jewel that hung in the middle and twirling it in his fingers. "Cute." He said with a smirk.

She began to kiss down his neck, and her hand found his sweatpants as she began to palm him through his clothing, making smooth and consistent movements. Tom groaned at the feeling, throwing his head back at her touch.

Lucia began to move her lips towards his collarbones and down his chest and stomach, before softly kissing his lower abdomen just above his waistband.

"If you don't want to..." He began again with shaky breath.

"Tom, shut the fuck up." She scoffed, the look on his face showing how badly he wanted this.

She pulled away the restrictive clothing in her way, and placed her hand around his length softly. He hissed at the contact as she began to pump her hand, his breath becoming caught in his throat.

Without warning, she leant forward to take his tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue before taking him further into her. He cursed and reached his hand forward to grasp her blonde hair out of her face.

She bobbed her head, allowing him to go as far down her throat as possible before returning him to the front portion of her mouth. She could already taste him on her tongue, which only fuelled her desire to continue.

She knew she was going slow in her movements, but the faster her movement the faster it would be over, and she wanted this moment to last for him.

"Fuck Lucia..." He moaned, involuntarily pushing his hips further into her mouth. She almost gagged, but kept control as she continued her slower movements. "Faster..." He said breathlessly.

She released him from her mouth. "Relax." she said, putting a hand on his stomach to stop him moving in anticipation.

Lucia took him back in, this time using her other hand to get what she couldn't reach.

His laboured breathing could be heard around the room, and she could see sweat forming on his forehead.

He began to meet her movements with his hips, using the hand securely in her hair to encourage her forward. As he fucked her mouth, she let a groan erupt in her throat, sending vibrations right through him and causing another very attractive moan to slip past his lips.

"I'm... I'm close... so if you don't want it in your mouth..." He began.

If her mouth was free she probably would have had some teasing response. But instead she responded by speeding up her movements and putting more force into the use of her tongue around him, swirling around his tip before taking him back in again. She felt him twitch in her mouth and his movements of his hips were becoming sloppy.

"Lucia... I'm..." He started, "Fuck... Look at me."

She looked up at him as he thrust into her mouth and hot spurts went down her throat as he came. His eyes screwed shut and a guttural moan came from his mouth.

She swallowed but let him ride out his high in her mouth, slightly tearing up at the feeling of him consistently hitting the back of her throat.

His movements slowed at last, so she let him out from her mouth and pulled his clothing back up.

They were both panting heavily, and a glow could be seen on their skin from perspiration.

Tom leant his head back against the headboard to catch his breath, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

Lucia wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, sipping the water from the bedside table.

"Feeling any less tense?" She teased.

"Fuck Lucia, that was so good." He turned his head to look at her whist still leaning it back, a sated smile on his face, "Do you want me to...?" He began.

"No, thank you though. I just know how much you needed that." She said, coming to sit back up beside him.

"Where did you learn how to..."

"Shhhh, just relax." She insisted, running her hands back through his hair.

"You're going to be the death of me." He laughed, shaking his head but closing his eyes at her touch.

author's note

y'allllll I hit 1k reads! thank you so much.

I know I've teased you a lot with this story, but there was finally some action lol

take this as a thank you gift, but my oh my was it awkward to write lmao

anyways, enjoy the rest of your day. thanks again <3