22. Horror Movie and Hugs

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung," my mother growled at me and I flinched, "Jungkook asked you a question."

"Ah-ah r-right. Yeah I am fine. Thanks for asking," I fake smiled and he grinned. I looked around the hall and didn't not see the two adorable creatures at all.

"Hey mom," I asked her when she came to the dining table with a huge vessel in her hand, "Where is Hikaru and Kaoru?"

"They went to their aunt's house yesterday," she replied.

"Huh? Even I want to go," I whined and she glared at me.

"If you had got good marks, I would have allowed you to enjoy with them. But, no! You are staying here till you get the best of the best marks" I sighed and knew there was no way I could win this argument. Best of the best marks...as if I would get something like that. I wonder what they must be doing now. They must have visited the fair, eaten cakes and chocolates, played on the roller-coaster, so cool!!

We sat down and ate the food quietly. Dad wasn't with us because he was at work whereas mom got a day off as she finished all the work which was scheduled for today. My mom and Jungkook kept talking about Jungkook's amazing achievements and my mom praised him every second. I previously said that it kind of hurts when your mom gives more attention to someone than they do to you, but I was over it. My mom praised him for his talents, but she never talked about anything personal like his personality or something like that. That's what I say to myself all the time. We finished our foods and we kept the plates in the sink. I had to wash mine as a punishment for getting up late while both of them were watching TV and happily talking like a mother and her son.

"I will be heading out now for I have a reunion to attend," my mom said and suddenly I froze. If she is going then...I AND JUNGKOOK WILL BE ALONE IN THE HOUSE.

So many perverted thoughts entered my mind and I could not stop them at all. I tried to shoo them away but more and more disgusting scenes entered my mind. My mom left already and now here we are. Me and him. All alone. In my room, which had a bed that was still pure.

"Well...what to do now?" he asked me and I shrugged. He sighed and began to look around my room for anything fun. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Oh yeah. I have something to say," he said and I opened one eye to see him sitting on the floor holding my math textbook. How the heck did he find it? I thought I hid it behind the racks of clothes in my closet. How did it get out? Don't tell me...! That book is haunted! It must be fricking possessed!

"Why are you staring at me? It looks like you have seen a ghost or something," he said and I shook my head.

"That book is haunted," I said and pointed to the textbook and he laughed.

"That's stupid what made you think about that?" he asked me.

"Where did you find it?"

"On your table." My table? No way. I remember chucking it inside the closet before going downstairs because I feared that Jungkook might start teaching me again. That math textbook! I should ask for an exorcism. 

"Well never mind that. I got some shitty news," he said and I gave him the bored look. I was so not interested in any news right now. If it is related to anime then count me in, "My fiancée is coming tonight."

"So?" he glared at me and I realized that was the wrong thing to say to him, "I mean...uhmm...shit that's bad. What you going to do then?"

"Nothing. Just continue to pretend that you are my boyfriend."

"I see—wait, what? Am I still supposed to do it?"

"Did you even hear what I said before? Three months and that's the end." I gasped and started banging my head on my soft, bouncy pillow. What did I even do to deserve this?