Chapter 6

Panda POV

So I finish my last 10 minutes, make my favorite drink, and right as I was clocking out my food arrived. I grabbed it and took it to the back sitting with the guy, I sat my stuff gently making sure not to scare him. 

"I'm back, I don't quite know well...anything about you but I'm willing to share my food with you. You should really try the fries, they're amazing and I have plenty"

"Uhhh thanks *lifts his mask and takes a fry* these are good"

"Garlic parmesan fries are the best *cuts the burger in half*"

"You look familiar, *looks at name tag* do you go by another name perhaps?"

"Ummmm yeah, I go by Panda but Panda doesn't normally wear makeup. She only wears it at work to go unnoticed"

"P-panda"

As he says my name I look over him and notice he is getting antsier and antsier. I ask him to look at me and if I can grab his hands which he agrees to. I move our food and drinks to the side and grab his hands rubbing small circles into them. I ask if I can try something and he nods. I kiss his knuckles and look at him repeating it's okay, he's okay, I'm here with him until it seems to calm him.

"I'm sorry if skin contact makes you uncomfortable, when I feel anxious I crave some type of affection I just don't have anyone *giggles* I'm glad it seemed to work though. If I'm a trigger or my name I can leave or we can just go by my actual name"

"No uhh, I didn't expect to meet you so soon. I'm Corpse"

"Oh...nice to finally meet you. You have to split my food with me now because we're friends. At least in my mind, I know that I have to earn your trust before you can call me a friend"

"Sure"

"Wait, you don't like to show your face *reaches in my side bag and takes out a small bag with a mask in it* here, it's a mask with a zipper on it that way you never have to fully expose your face even when eating"

"I can have it?"

"Yeah, I can get you a better one made at a later time but this should help you feel safer, I'll even close my eyes while you switch them"

"Okay, close them *switches mask* okay open"

"*smiles* cute *finish her half of the food*"

"When do you have to go back?"

"In a few minutes actually. Sorry to have to cut things short"

"No it's fine, I'm gonna head home but call me before you leave work. Ummm I might want to spend time with you"

"Sure thing *throws away my trash and grab my things* bye"

Corpse POV

I'm an idiot, she probably thinks I'm weird and helpless. I let my anxiety get the best of me twice and instead of her judging me she tried to do whatever she could to keep me calm. Her lips were soft on my knuckles, it just felt nice having someone show that they cared. I put the special drink she made me in the fridge and I go to film a scary story video and decide to edit it until Panda calls me. I hope she calls me, but today probably was a lot for her to handle.

~Later at night~

I was finishing up when my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hi, I'm just cleaning up the shop, and then I'll be getting off and heading home *puts the phone on speaker*"

"Right...I know it might sound weird but I don't sleep well so I was wondering if you would mind talking to me until one of us falls asleep. You don't always have to talk but just knowing that you are there might be helpful"

"I would love to, whenever I start to annoy you just tell me or hang up *wipes the tables and put the chairs up*"

"Why do you think you would annoy me?"

"I seem to annoy everyone, that's why I have no friends outside of Sykkuno. He pities me so he sticks around"

"I don't think he does"

"*starts mopping* He does, I confessed to him a long while back and he rejected me of course but I begged him to stay my friend and let me treat him like a boyfriend as far as doing things for him until he gets a girlfriend. Pretty pathetic actually *laughs*"

"Panda"

"It's only a matter of time before you get tired of me, I have issues *finishes cleaning, cut the lights out, and locks up for the night taking him off speaker* a lot of them so ultimately it makes sense people would leave"

"Stop it, you helped me from having full-blown panic attacks in the shop twice. I am really grateful for that."

"*starts car heading home* that was just me doing what I would have wanted if I was having a moment"

"It was comforting, and I appreciated the affection"

"I can't really explain why I admire or am interested in you so much but that never works well for me so just a heads up, if I feel I am becoming too attached then I will disappear. I need you to know that it had nothing to do with you okay hun"

"And I am equally interested in you so just to let you know, if I start to become too attached...you're stuck with me"

"Corpse?"

"I won't give up on you that easily, you'll have to say you hate me for me to leave and I have a feeling you will never hate me"

"*arrives homes and locks the car going inside* well I guess this should be interesting then"

"You'll learn a lot about me soon enough Panda"

A/N: Next chapter will be a fast forward of time so where will everyone be at that time? Will Sykkuno and Panda still be friends? Will Corpse and Panda still be talking? Guess you have to wait until next time, XOXO. Please continue to read, comment, vote, and add this story to your library