Chapter 14

Corpse POV

So I woke up to Panda wrapped pretty tightly around my body. She's so damn beautiful and she doesn't even realize it. I admire her from her peaceful-looking sleeping face to her thick thighs and it's crazy how much I just want to hold her, caress her, kiss her, all the time. So I do just that gently kissing all over her face waking her up...oh shit she's pretty much naked. She's going to freak out.

"*slowly opens her eyes rubbing them* Good morning baby *lays on my chest*"

"Good morning baby girl *strokes her hair* Feeling any better?"

"Yeah...did you strip me *looks up*"

"Yes, but only because you fell asleep before you could change and when I tried to put your PJs on you pulled me down in your sleep to cuddle. We didn't do anything"

"Okay, and I didn't suspect we did anything. I feel like you would be very memorable *unwraps her leg from around my waist and sits up stretching* Are you hungry? I can cook for us"

"Sure, I need to meet with Sykkuno at some point today though, I don't like how he talked to you yesterday or how he was acting"

"You don't have to baby, I know you have a pretty strong bromance with him and I don't want to cause any problems. Besides, he might get suspicious if you seem to be overly defending me"

"About that...can I start posting pictures and hints of you on my social media? I don't like hiding you and I see some of the comments you get on your streams. I need people to know that you're mine"

"*smiles* Sure, whatever you're comfortable with. Do you want me to say I'm taken next time I'm on a stream? I of course won't say by who but I can do that"

"It's up to you, you'll get pestered a lot if you announce you're taken and that may be overwhelming"

"Got it, I'm going to shower and then cook. *walks into the bathroom only leaning my head out* Do you want to join me?"

"Don't tease me, it was enough being pressed against your naked body and not doing anything. I don't think I can handle showering with you too. Also...although you have seen my face and accepted me I am not that confident about my body"

"That's more than okay, I'll move at your pace but I'm sure that your body is sexy. I would have teased you a lot in the shower though *winks and goes to shower*"

So I watch her walk away and shake my head, she has so much to learn about me. I get up getting my things ready to get in the shower after her, shoot a quick text to Sykkuno, and scroll through my social media in the meantime.

Sykkuno POV ~At breakfast~

So Toast texted me last night and told me we were going to breakfast today. He never asked to hang out so something must have happened and I'm slightly nervous. So I wake up, shower, and get ready to leave out. I get a text from Corpse saying we need to meet up sometime today, I told him I'd text him when I'm free and headed out to the restaurant. I walked in and saw Toast taking his coat off so he must have just got here as well. I sat down, we ordered and then he told me why he brought me here.

"So you know we hardly ever talk seriously but I needed to bring you to breakfast one, for fresh air, two because I'm hungry, and most importantly three which is to ask...what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"W-what?"

"Why were you mean to Panda yesterday? You were nothing like yourself"

"Did you see how she was dressed? It was shocking"

"But you reacted like she was half-naked, she had on makeup, cat ears, and a lace/silk blouse. She looked good"

"It was too much, she doesn't even like make-up that much. She only wears it at work and it's normally a more natural look"

"Be honest with me, why are you actually pressed about how she looked. No one else had a problem with it. I think you're the reason she left yesterday after only one game"

"I just...she's been changing a lot. She doesn't come over as much, or at all really. She's putting more effort into how she looks from what I see on her IG and when she played with us. It's like she doesn't want anything to do with me or just doesn't even care anymore"

"...isn't that what you wanted?"

The food came out and we started eating a little before finishing the conversation.

"Yes but I didn't think she would drop me altogether"

"...do you actually like her? Like seriously"

"No...I don't think so. I could have easily had her if I wanted to"

"Then you just want her to be stuck depending on you?"

"N-no, that sounds cruel"

"Well, it's one or the other because nothing else makes sense. You really made things uncomfortable yesterday for everyone, even Corpse I believe because he randomly left as well which I was not expecting"

"He could have been having an episode"

"Noooo, this was different. He left one game after Panda and he didn't sound antsy or panicked, he's very honest so if he was feeling like shit he would say it and like normal play a few more games"

"Speaking of Corpse, he texted me and said we need to meet up later. I wonder is it about this as well?"