Chapter 13

Sykkuno POV

So I started my stream and am just waiting for everyone to join, this time we have Corpse, Dashie, Poki, Delirious, Jack, Bretman, Panda, Toast, and Valkyrae. Everyone is here but Panda so we're all chatting with our screens on except for Corpse of course. Five minutes later she joins and...why does she look so different?!?!?

"*puts on headphones* Sorry for being late you all"

Everyone compliments her and her outfit along with her cat ears and I'm just stuck kind of confused because she's never dressed liked this, this is extremely girly for her and I think she's even wearing make-up.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"Hello to you too Sykkuno, I felt really good today so I decided to dress up and do a mini photoshoot with the help of a coworker making sure everything was in place"

"You don't think you should change"

"...I am actually quite happy with my look so I think I'll be fine. I can change later"

"I think you look beautiful the way you are now, and you're stunning without makeup. Glad you had a good day today Panda" Corpse said

"Well thank you Corpse...Sykkuno if I get killed I will go AFK and change alright. I think we should start now"

"Deal"

So the game starts and I got Crewmate which sucks because I wanted to be an imposter so that I could get Panda to change. So the game goes on for a while before a body is reported but when we all pop up on screen to discuss three people are dead.

"Damn, I was wondering why everything was running so smoothly. It's because everyone is dead, anyway, Jack was found on the scanner shit. My boy didn't even get to see if he grew any or not" Dashie explains

"I think one of the ladies did it because there's only three of them but yet none of them are dead" Toast theorizes

"All of the ladies were together so it wasn't one of us and last I saw Corpse seemed to be stuck at Simon says" Panda said

"Which leaves Toast, Bretman, and Sykkunno, I say we all just vote using our gut" Valkyrae states

So everyone votes and I get tied with Toast so no one gets ejected. The game starts back and I was doing Simon says when Panda walked up behind me. I tried talking to her but she wouldn't respond

"Oh hi Panda"

"..."

"You got to do Simon says too?"

"..."

"I don't have imposter so I ca-"

"*douses me in gas*"

I was getting ready to tell her I wasn't imposter when she touched me and won the game.

"What just happened?" Bretman asked

"*types in the chat* I was the Arsonist and I killed Sykkuno" Panda said

"Why aren't you speaking?" Corpse asked

"Problems with sound, I'll try to fix it and come back *leaves*"

Corpse POV

That's weird, her sound was working fine when she first came on. I think I should call her, so we start another game where I'm imposter with Bretman. My mic is muted so I ask Siri to facetime Panda and she soon picks up, I quickly look over to see her in the bathroom taking her makeup off.

"Hey Corpse, what's up?"

"There's nothing wrong with your sound is there?"

"...I don't feel like playing Among Us right now, I'm sorry"

"Is it because of what Sykkuno said?"

"..."

"I'll talk to him, I'm not sure why he reacted like that because you looked beautiful. There was nothing wrong with how you looked"

"*sniffles* It's been a long time since I have felt pretty and he ruined it"

"*looks away from the game and towards the phone* Do you want to come over? I'll let you scream and give you hugs and kisses"

"I don't want to ruin your game night"

"You're way more important than a game night but if you insist then I can multitask"

"Deal, I'll be over soon...can I stay the night? Please"

"Of course, just bring sleep clothes. You're very tempting when you wear my clothes and I want to be able to comfort you properly"

"*smiles* okay, I'll be there in a bit *hangs up*"

So I go back to playing the game and so far Bretman and I are doing pretty well as imposters. We get down to the last six and Bretman gets voted out off of a slip-up. I hear my doorknob jingle to look over and see Panda coming in quietly. She sits on the bed behind me so I can finish the game. So I cut the lights, kill Sykkuno in security, and then hide in the vent until someone finds the body. Everyone starts to argue back and forth about who killed Sykkuno, no one suspecting me because I never kill him. I motion for Panda to come and sit on my lap but she shakes her head no and tried to have me sit on her. I'm confused on why she would want to sit under me but I snap out of it to see everyone voted the wrong person out and I won.

"Hey, I need to go take care of something but maybe next time I can be on longer"

Everyone says bye and I log off looking at Panda.

"Why do you want me to sit on top of you?"

"You won't be too heavy for me so I can handle it"

"Panda...you're not big, I can handle you sitting on my lap. Now can you scream for me and then we'll cuddle"

"*tears up and screams* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...I need a hug so bad *covers face*"

I envelop her in a bear hug wrapping her arms around me and stroking her hair. I tap her thighs and somehow she knew what I meant because she jumped wrapping her legs around me as I supported her and carried her to the bed where I sat and let her cling onto me until she eventually fell asleep. I laid her down and undressed her down to her underclothes but before I can dress her in her sleepwear she pulls me down with her and doesn't let me go or else she whimpers. I stroke her hair again to get her to relax in her sleep, change to my boxers and t-shirt, and then cuddle under the covers with her.