Chapter 19

Corpse POV (con't)

"*rocks hips back and forth on top of you* I think we have to address this, I'm sorry he did that because it might cost you fans and supporters. There are people that ship you two so the fact that I came between you two will cause some problems. *bounces up and down to distract herself from the anxiousness of everything* I want to do a stream but I am not sure if I can handle someone donating money just to read off a nasty comment so maybe a youtube video or IG QnA for starters, wha-"

I get that she is nervous and freaking out but does she not realize her doing this on top of me will lead to her not being able to even walk to meet Sykkuno any time soon? The dreams and fantasies I have had about her the past few weeks have only got more and more intense and if she...oh fuck now she is bouncing? She has to stop for my sanity sake so I flip us pinning her arms next to her growling in her ear.

"I need you to be a good girl and calm down for me or else I'll lose my self-control and you won't be walking to see Sykkuno or anyone else for a while"

"*eyes widen* S-s-sorry papa bear *trying to slow down her breathing* I'll be good"

"Good...now I'll make a post stating when the QnA will be and you decide whether you want to make a youtube video or Livestream"

"Hmmm, I think I'll do a youtube video. It feels weird to sit there and talk to a screen without gaming and if I game I'll miss some of their questions. Maybe I'll tell them to send me questions to answer for the video"

"That sounds like a good idea...now how do you feel about Sykkuno, you don't have to prove anything to him if it will overwhelm you"

"I need to get this over with, I want us to be happy and for some reason, he's not getting it through his skull that I am over him. Will you at least be with me for support? Even if you're in a separate room it will be comforting to not feel so alone"

"Of course baby, I'll be there however you need me to"

"*takes a deep breath and calls Sykkuno*"

Sykkuno POV

Why the heck am I acting like this? I could have just made both of their lives 100x worse, especially Panda's. People really ship me and Corpse so they will hate her for coming in between us and I am the cause of it. I can't decide whether I actually like her or if I just got used to her clingy ways. I'm very conflicted when my phone rings showing Panda emojis. I answer and try to stay cool but I also feel this weird anger inside of me knowing that she is with someone else.

"Hi Panda"

"Where do you want to meet so we can get this over with?"

"Huh?"

"You told Corpse the only way you would accept that I am over you is if I said it to your face...so you ready to be heartbroken lover boy because I'm ready to move forward with my life and you should move forward with yours"

"If you say so, come by my place...alone"

"Why do I need to come alone?"

"I think your judgment is clouded when around Corpse but if you can deny me when no one is watching or listening then I will be forced to let you go and process that I missed my shot"

"Fine, be there in 20 *hangs up*"

Luckily before talking to Corpse I had cleaned the house and showered so I just have to dress nice and wear her favorite scent on me. I'm sure she'll crack when away from him, she has been in love with me for years so how could that change in a few months? As I get comfortable on the couch I hear a knock and I tell her to come in.

Panda POV

"Ugh, he's so annoying and frustrating *looks over at Corpse* I'll call you and talk to him so you hear everything, I'll make sure he does not notice my phone or get suspicious so it should work just as well"

"You sure you can handle this baby? This could cost you your friend and although he is being a butt now I know you still care about him"

"I need to finally face my fears and set him straight *pecks his lips and looks in his eyes* I love you, I'll be back soon okay *gets up and heads out*"

~20 minutes later~ 

So I arrive at Sykkuno's, call Corpse while adjusting the phone discreetly, and knock on the door. I heard a faint come in so I walk in seeing him stretched out on the couch. Hands behind the back of the couch, legs spread wide as if he thinks I will hop on top of him. He must really be delusional I walk over looking unamused.

"Come sit by me"

"I'll stand"

"Come on why are you being like this?"

"Because you're being a true asshole, why can you not just be happy that someone cares about me. That someone knows I'm a wreck and they love me anyway. Sykkuno I am over you, I told you to let me stay until you found someone else but who could have known that I would find someone first. Actually, I thank you for introducing us because you led me to my happiness. I have not cried as much as I used to, I have not harmed myself since I met him, I am finally becoming a person who feels like she is worth love so please don't take that away from me"

"*gets up and stands in front of me tilting my head up to him as if to see if I will kiss him* You sure he is really what you want? You could kiss me right now and I'll take you away from all of this"

"He is everything I want and need, this one-sided love is over and if you can't respect our relationship then our friendship is over too *moves his hand and heads to the door about to leave*"

"Panda I love you"

"*turns back slightly* I'm sorry but...I don't love you *leaves*"