Part 32

**Off's POV**

I know Gun is right when he says that we need to go to class. I just haven't had much motivation lately. Everything seems bitter and sad lately but the only way to fix it is to try and move on. I wallowed for a long time and I think that I was able to get rid of the majority of my sadness. Lately I haven't really been sad anymore, now it's just lots and lots of anger.

I've been avoiding the hospital because Perth is there almost every day. I want to talk to Gulf and check up on Mew but I can't stand being in the same room as Perth. My anger for Mew kind of disappeared when I found out he almost died trying to save Kaownah when he didn't have to.

Deep down I want to forgive Perth too but I just can't do it. So much bad karma has happened since they entered our lives and now I've lost two of my best friends. Sometimes I get paranoid thinking Gulf will be next but I don't think Mew would do that after everything I've seen. I just don't know what to think anymore.

All I know is that every time I think about Perth my blood boils.

Anyways, I'm glad that Gun stayed by my side through this, I don't know where I would be right now without him. Honestly I would probably be dead on the side of the street somewhere with all that alcohol id been drinking

My first 3 classes went by in a blink and I was glad to be able to get out of the school for lunch. Gun makes me feel better. I just feel empty without him now.

I got to the cafeteria first and decided to wait at a bench before he showed up.

Gun walked into the cafeteria a few minutes later looking kind of sad so I walked up to him and gave him a big hug from behind and kissed his neck.

Off: "I missed you. You ready to go eat?"

He nods his head and looks down at his feet.

Hmmm, maybe he's just hungry. He always gets really quiet when he's hungry.

I find it kind of cute.

Letting go of him, I decide to grab his hand instead and start to walk but he grabs my shirt with his other hand and a tear falls down his cheek.

Gun: Whispering. "Off..."

What's going on?

Off: I stand Infront of him and wipe his cheek. "What's wrong?"

Gun: He looks up at me with those big sad eyes and his lip starts to quiver. "D-did you sleep with Tommy?"

Fuckkkk...

How the hell did he find out about that?

I know that it was after we broke up but I still feel guilty about it now that I know what he did wasn't his fault...

Off: I look away from him and play with his fingers. "Who told you?"

Gun: He looks hurt. "So it's true?"

Shit...

Off: I squish his face in between my hands and rest my head against his. "Gun, listen to me. The day I broke up with you, I kind of got really drunk and he offered me a drink. I couldn't walk anymore and he suggested taking me home. One thing led to another and yea we slept together on the couch but as soon as it was done I regret-ed it and sent him home. You have to believe me, I don't like him that way and I have no intention of ever sleeping with anyone but you. Please believe me."

Gun: To my surprise he started to smile and laugh. "I'm so relieved..."

What?!?!

Off: I look at him in confusion. "Huh?"