Part 3

**Kaownah's POV**

I wake up to a splitting headache.

Yesterday was just plain awful. Thankfully, I don't think I have a fever anymore. Except now I have to deal with a really hot popular guy trying to take Gulf away from me, but Gulf isn't even really mine. Is he?

Yea we've been sleeping together for almost 6 months now but I've secretly loved him since we were 16, which was 3 years ago...

If Gulf still can't tell me that he loves me, then maybe it's time I try to move on...

As I look over at my nightstand to check the time. I realize that I still have about an hour and a half till I have to be at school. Okay cool, I'm just going to lay here and think about what I'm going to do.

Then, the doorbell rings...

Who the hell is at my front door at 6:30 in the morning?

Groaning as I get out of bed, I trudge over to my closet and pull on some boxers with a t-shirt. Heading to the front door, I look at myself in the mirror and damn. I look like shit. Not really that surprised though.

Pulling open my front door. I just stand there feeling overwhelmed. What is he doing here?

Gulf: Shyly waving his hand. "Can I come in?"

Kaownah: Mumbling more to myself then him. "Sure, come on in."

He walks past me and heads for my room. Why is he here this damn early?

I follow him into my room as he sits on the edge of my bed.

Kaownah: Rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "Sooo, what's up?"

Gulf: Looking everywhere but me. "I want to talk to you about something but Im not really sure how to go around it the right way..."

Kaownah: Getting nervous. "What about?"

He finally stops looking around and stares at my feet trying not to move.

Gulf: "Us..."

I knew this was going to happen. I've been preparing for it but I didn't think it was going to be this soon. Why did he have to do this so early in the morning too. Shit.

Kaownah: Trying to keep my voice from wavering. "You don't love me, right?"

Gulf: *sigh* "I do love you Kaownah."

Kaownah: I can feel the tears start to fall. Fuckkk... "But you don't love me the same way I love you."

Gulf: "Kaownah..."

Come on, I just need to get this over with. Why won't you just spit it out Gulf!

Kaownah: I couldn't stop myself from yelling. It hurts so much right now. "AM I RIGHT?"

Gulf: He nods his head in shame. Whispering. "Yes... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go this far."

I laugh darkly to myself and try to wipe the tears from my face but they just keep on coming.

Kaownah: Barely a whisper. "Get out..."

He gets up and walks over to me, pulling me into a tight hug with my head pressed to his chest.

Gulf: Rubbing my head. "Please don't do this."

Kaownah: I lift my head and lightly press my lips to his. "You really don't feel anything for me?"

Gulf:*sigh* "I'm sorry, I just don't see you that way..."

Starting to get upset with my own stupidity for thinking he might actually reciprocate my feelings.